• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"We can't just leave her... and I owe my life to a Twili. If it wasn't for Queen Midna, my father probably would have stayed imprisoned." Midna says softly.

Aspira looks at Rengo, "She's right, I mean we can't just leave her here..." Then she turns to Midna, "but we shouldn't just assume that all Tiwilis are the same..."

Pen

The game is on!
"Right! I just had to say it, you know. You can never be too careful." Rengo starts walking again in the direction they were going before he had interrupted them.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Um....))

Visola stretches. "This heat.... I hate it." They're in Hyrule field, between Lanayru and Kakariko, right outside the Faron province.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Madi had just stayed in the shadows and wondered what her new... Friends? Acquaintances? Allies? ...were talking about. Hopefully they weren't planning to hurt her, or abandon her before they told her where the Hero was. She'd be completely lost in this world without them. When they came back she was visibly relieved, and gladly migrated back to standing in Midna's shadow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom