• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Well, I thoight Madi would like to get to Link ASAP...))

"Say, Madi? How soon do you need to see Link?" Midna asks hesitantly.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
((She would like that, but isn't about to push these guys. She feels lucky they're taking her to him at all.))

"S-soon." The little Twili replied, too scared to look up as she spoke. "S-soon as c-can. I-if can..."

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Midna glaces at Aspira. Oh, what was she supposed to do?! She wanted to keep going to Lanayru...

Aspira glances at Midna with a look that said "We don't even know why she came, and we might as well learn. Y'know, if she even knows."

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo had been walking quietly with them from the spring and he had been listening actively to everything that had been said thus far. "Hey Midna and Aspira, do you think I could talk to the two of you in private for just a short while?" He glanced suspiciously down at Madi.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo walks away a short distance with them (far enough for nobody else to be able to hear them). He leans towards them and speaks quietly: "I seriously think we should be very careful with this stranger. I mean, we don't even know her. How do we know we can trust her at all. Don't let her innocence deceive you, is all I'm saying. I'll definitely be on my guard, and I suggest you two be on your guard too." Rengo looked a bit worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom