• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Robin took off his top, revealing his slightly muscular torso, and cut his pants into shorts. Taking off his shoes, he lowered himself into the water with a nice long sigh of relief. "Boy does this feel good..." he said, closing his eyes.

Aspira stood on the side, watching them get in. Then she sat down, and dipped her feet in. She looked at Robin, then splashed him with water from the spring.

Last edited:

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Rauro watched Aspira and his friend playing around in the water. He glanced at Midna and Rengo, who were tending to Midna's injury, and realized just how bored he was. With Robin off with the cute new girl, he had nothing to do, no partner in crime.

Pen

The game is on!
"Your knee should be better in no time." Rengo said and looked at Midna. "Hey, I was thinking we could all go see my Grandma this evening. I'm sure she'd appreciate the company, and she makes the most delicious stew in the world! And maybe Luda and Renado can come too! I think I'll go ask them later. Luda's like a big sister to me. We grew up here together. Sure, she's almost ten years older than me, but we still spent a lot of time together when we were little."

Pen

The game is on!
"Grandma grew up over in Castle Town many years ago. Her daughter, my mom, met my dad a few years before I was born. But then..." Rengo stopped talking for a while. "I'm sorry. I just haven't ever talked about this with anyone besides Grandma before... Anyway, my dad was a soldier in the royal army and during the twilight invasion, some weeks before I was born, he fell in battle. My mom was obviously depressed after that'd happened, and about two months after I was born, she died too from some illness..." Rengo's eyes were filled with tears as he continued talking. "So, Grandma took care of me. I guess the reason she moved here to Kakariko was with the hopes that she'd be able to forget the terrible things that'd happened so recently." Rengo started crying. "Dammit! Look at me. Crying like a little baby!" He covered his face, trying not to let the others see him like this.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"hey hey hey! I get it. A lot of kids lost their parents during the Invasion.... I'm friends with Ralis." She hugs him comfortingly, as a friend would.

Pen

The game is on!
"Thanks." Rengo wiped some of the tears off his face. "Do you mean King Ralis of the Zoras? I heard he lost his mom when he was pretty young. At least I never met my parents, so I reckon he had it worse... He must really miss her. Since I never met my parents, I can't really miss either of them. But still, their absence hurts a lot sometimes..." Rengo said and wiped the last tears away as not to look so miserable anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom