• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
((Sorry guys i been busy))

Robin rolled over in his sleep, his face landing directly under a beam of sunlight, waking him up immediately. He shut his eyes tighter, rolling back over and sitting up. "Ughhh" he moaned, not wanting to get up. He looked at the position of the sun to guess the time. "Crap!" he shouted "I was gonna meet up with Rauro today!" He jumped up out of the rolling mattress he had on the floor and ran to the door. He was currently in his dad's old tree house, a place he often went when he wanted to be alone or wanted to just hang out with Rauro. He sometimes sneaked out in the middle of the night just to sleep there, like he had last night. He climbed down the ladder and ran to their meeting spot in the woods

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Unfortunately at that moment Midna rides up on Elysia, her horse. She has a fishing pole over her shoulder. "Robin! Where did you go? Mom was worried sick!" She has a nasty bruise on her shoulder from goat herding that morning.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"My message is that the realms are connected once again, and that, if something happens to the Queen, then you are all in danger. She told me to find two people... The princess and the hero. Neither of which, I'll assume, are here."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"You answered my question; is there a reson that you seem to have ignored her's."
He stood there looking at the twilli.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"It's because I'm right... He's come to steal out light again, to lock us in that eternal nightmare once more." Visola looks like she's about to attack.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I did answer it. I said I was here to deliver a message. Nothing else," he looked at her sword, "And either way, I wouldn't suggest you do that."
(And Deku totally didn't forget about that post when he was writing the last one)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Because if you do, then there's a 50% chance Hyrule is screwed and a 50% chance I kill you first. Not to sound aggressive or anything... I just don't like the idea of you thrusting that thing into me."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"Why did you apper here instead of at castle town or even the castle it's self?" He kept his grip on the spear, but the twilli did not make any threting movements.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Do you think I know? We didn't set this thing up... we were hoping that people over here would know. I guess this is just the general area of where the rift is," he motioned up to the mountain.

Aspira eats the last little bit of dried venison she has left when she hears another noise in the woods. She tenses up again but less so than before. She jumps silently into a tree and looks down at what appears to be a man. She watches him walk up to her fire and rummage through her belongings until he stands up shoving something into his pocket a couple of her rupees! Aspira forms a plan quickly. the man was coming her way! He was standing under her tree now, in position. She unsheaths her dagger and jumps, knocking him to the ground. Aspira stands on top of him dagger pointed at him. "What are you doin'??? I demand you get offa me immediately!!!" The thief spoke with an accent she didn't recognize. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom