• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess RP

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"I don't know.... It's too tall... Bulbins are more short and hunched over...." She curses the snow.

Aspira finishes her daily run and sits down on a rock to rest for a minute. "what was that?" she thinks. "There it is again, a rustling in the brush". She turns slowly knowing it could be anything. Adrenaline rushing, heart pounding, "here it comes!!" She thought and out of the bush jumps, an adorable bunny! she lets her breath out feeling relieved, then angry at that stupid bunny, she takes out her long bow and shoots it. she leaves it for the birds.

Reactions: Pen

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Kane laid back, relaxing on the shore beside the Zora's River. His boat bobbed up and down beside him, waiting for him to ride it back to Castle Town. He enjoyed getting out of the town every now and then. The crowded Castle Town was not something he had quite accustomed to yet.

((Just a little thing for where he is at right now))

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Alwin raised his arms, "I come in peace!" He came closer, "Alwin Nutt, Twili. I know my people aren't very well known here, so that's probably why you look so weirded out," he offered his hand out.

Pen

The game is on!
Rengo was exhausted after having chased the criminal into Faron Woods all the way from Kakariko Village on foot. Now Rengo seemed to have lost track of the criminal though, so he was walking slowly and very quietly through the forest with his hood pulled over his head and an arrow ready to fire. He walked around like this searching for a long time.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Visola doesn't lower her guard. "I know of your kind. You draw this entire land in twilight!" She snaps.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"It wasn't our choice," Alwin responded, hands still up, "Our king... he was never fond of Hyrule. I serve a different leader, however. My queen is a friend of your world. I came here because she wanted me to, not to invade again," he dropped his sword to the ground, "Now will you shake my hand or leave me standing here awkwardly?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Dammit!" Rengo whispered to himself. "I must have lost 'im." It was starting to get dark, so Rengo made a small fire at a more open spot in the woods and lay down next to it without quite falling asleep.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
"What makes you think we would belive you? If what you say is true you should have a message for the rulers of this relm." He said not sure what to make of twilli. "You would not be sent here just to shake our hands." He tighten his grip on his spear.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
((Who is Robin because I need him...))

"Have you come to spy? To steal? To kill?" The problem with living in the Twilight Times is that afterwards, one never truly trusts outsiders again. 20 years of peace may be too long for some evils of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom