• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tunic Options

... Spying has never been in Zelda. Stealth has, but we're already doing that in the Siren World. Enhancing stealth abilities would be more like an RPG, which is not a Zelda aspect. Again, it just wouldn't work, and many fans would seriously freak on Nintendo if this were to happen.

Remember how fans reacted to the graphics of WW when it was coming out? They were completely appalled, they practically despised it. But in the end the fans grew to love it, they practically praise it!!!

Speaking of WW don't you remember on of the first things you did was to sneak around The Forsaken Fortress. You had to dodge the spotlights and destroy the Bokoblins controlling them so they won't find you anymore. Also you had to hide in a barrel to get past the Moblins to save your sister. Didn't you love those "Awwwman!!!" moments when you were so close to getting past them but the saw you last second. And if you didn't like it this is where the Shiekah Outfit would be handy.

Stealing and sneaking around isn't good for kids (Zelda is primarily a kid's series at least by rating)...

Zelda isn't necessarily a kids game. Nintendo just made it so that kids could play it to and have a broader gaming audience, thus $elling more! (Zelda left the castle in MC to see Link, that I think isn't good for kids but they had it.=\)

Similar to the above two wouldbe minigames, we sneaked around in Gerudo Fortress in MM to escape, and we did leave with a good deal of the Zora Eggs. Yeah, we did it without any special tunic. But, using the Stone Mask was a method of increasing your stealth (that worked every time, xD). Not only was it valuable, but it was there in the first place, side item or not. If you won't take MM as an example, we literally were forced to sneak in and recover the carpenters in OoT, and that was the clearcut objective if simply escaping wasn't already a priority.

^If we had to do something like that in SS the Shiekah Outfit could take place of the Stone Mask. Like the Stone Mask, the Shiekah Outfit doesn't have to be needed but would make missions like that easier, and make Link look cooler possibly.

P.S. Zelda has used RPG in the more modern zelda games too!
  • Bunny Hood= Speed up!
  • wood shield --> hylian shield --> mirror shield
  • Heart Peices= +Life
  • Magic meter += Longer magical abilities
  • Stone Mask= invisibility
  • Kamaro's Mask= +dance ability
  • Giants masks= bigger
  • Fierce Diety mask=awesomer

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Awesomer isn't an RPG ability! Not even Dungeons and Dragons has Awesomer! :S

I rethought the basic three tunics over, and seeing that Nintendo is trying to do different with SS I figured that newer tunics would need to be made if any at all. I'm thinking they could just add different abilities, but those too would become stale with time. Eh, I'm digressing...

Teal

Useful Help.
I would want somthing orginal with the tunics like in Ocarina of Time but i really don't want the same abilities i want something new...

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
It's most likely that they will have another tunic than green. I don't think there will be clothing called Goron tunic and Zora
tunic but if there is I hope they make it looking more like in TP and not OoT because the stlye for tunic in that game was bland for me.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
It doesn't matter, spying and sneaking are so close to each other that either appears to qualify the conditions for the other. We could still sneak around without spying, and we could spy without sneaking around. Sneaking in conjunction with spying makes it easier and harder on one at the same time.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well that sounds like a great idea, but I think they could just add a "strength" element to the game instead. If you look at it in real life terms, not wearing a tunic at all will lessen your weight! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom