• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Truth or Dare Game

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yes.
Truth or Dare Xel? (I'm going to shorten it to that, if that's okay with you. Just flows better.)

Anything you wanna call me is fine with me, just make sure not to get in trouble, XD

Truth me. I am almost about to leave off to bed, gotta catch my sleep.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
How tall are you and what does your hair look like?

Geez...I think I am a short fellow. Last time I checked I was 5-7 lol.

And my hair is brown, falls to the sides...but I am about to get a fade soon. Shall I show you a pic of how my hair looks atm?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
20.jpg

There ya go.

How tall are you?

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
5'9.

My whole family is tall. I had no chance of being short.

I wish I could have grown taller. I guess I did not drink too much milk at a young age, I really didn't.

Well, I am open for a Truth or Dare. Anyone...(I might respond sometime tomorrow, for I am about to hit bed)

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Ohh, so sorry about that, Vatti. (Feels like an idiot)

Okay...You want truth... What grade are you in school? Are you even in school?

@LinkandI

Most embarrassing moment?

I guess this is what I've thought as being the most embarrassing moment for me: I was playing an unofficial soccer game with friends at school...I went to defend a corner kick (Normally Forwards don't go and defend, they stay on top to try and attack the opposing goal with a counter attack) Anyway...the ball was sent in, it came my way and it landed right in front of me, so I thought to clear it away with a quick kick. But the ball went by and I ended up missing it completely, and I fell on my butt. Anyway, embarrassing since there was a crowd of guys and girls watching from the stands--and I felt like an idiot. XD

I do go to school,and i am in seventh grade. thought you made have guessed that, my age being shown

I tried to answer you yesterday but my computer locked up. it's okay now :)

okay... truth?...or DARE?! :devil:

Last edited:

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
This looks a little confusing..but fun!

I dare or truth the following people: (If you accept that is and in return, you can dare or truth me. Remember Choose one option only)

Axle the Beast: I dare ya to put this in your Sig for a full day: All yer base belongs to Caking!
Truth: What is your favorite brand of T-shirt?

Xeldimus: I dare ya to put this in one of your posts and show me the said post. (I am Exelledimus!)
Truth: What is the meaning of your username and how did you made it?

LinkandI : Dare: I dare you to put this in your Sig for a full day: (I LIKE PIE!!!!!!! FTW!!!! :))
Truth: What was the first impression of ZD when you joined the site.

MAster Kokiri9: I dare you to put this line in one of your posts, (I am the Master of MAsters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Truth: Who is your best friend of this site and why? OR you can use this instead, Who is the best person to chat with or to have fun with and why?

Din Akera

Sniper
Dare complete!
And I loved the site, I found it by accident actually. And I was so excited that I joined. Thent eh wipe happened and my accoutn got deleted. I was really upset then. But I resigned up becuase I though I mist have done something wrong. Now I have made lots of new friends and I love it again!
Truth complete.

okay K4King:
Dare: put "Din is the greatest" in your sig for two days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom