• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Something that I've noticed this game a bit more than normal is who has the guilty until proven innocent mindset and who has the innocent until proven scum mindset. It's really interesting to see how people latch on to different things.
Anything specific standing out?

That's a fair concern but I'm trying to dig as much content out of kirino as I can because I felt like part of the reason I read them wrong last game was my more hands-off approach to the game
What you need to look for when deciding the difference is the intent behind the question and how easy it is to answer
I dont think forcing kirino to look past a single response to me is very easy for them to do
I like this though. I'm willing to town lean Moe in general. It reads closer to town Moe than scum Moe

johnny hold up lemme help you out here
Incredibly based

please no I'll call him master daddy
But you already do ;)

Okay, quick thoughts after reading through this.

I find myself leaning towards Kreal's Gunsmith plan to be derptown v some sort of scum play. I think its far more reasonable that Kreal was hyperfocused on getting immediate info out of people than trying to so openly coordinate a plan with a scum team.

I think Ex's insistence that Kreaal was doing the latter is less about going for an easy lynch, but I think Ex may just be tunneling Kreaal for conflicting game styles or personalities. Like Kreaal's posting style of generating a whole page of responses and refusal to give out meta info, both of which rubbed Ex the wrong way. In a weird way, I think people are tunneling Ex for tunneling.

Also, because Moe quoted this above so it was easy for me to look back at, I disagree with this analysis of the wagon. I plainly am gonna say I don't think the wagon against Ex was remotely AI. It occurred within the first two hours of the day, and while four is a lot, he wasn't close to maj. And Ex famously stresses about votes against him (as others have said) so I don't think there's an insane amount of thought put behind those RVS votes. It's a "lul lets stress Ex out." At least, I'm fairly certain thats where Min and Rubik would be coming from, I'm not sure about Moe's reasoning but I can't imagine its farther from that.

I'm think Scum who don't have an agenda to be pro-town are more likely to cast a meme vote they can get away with than Town are. Is that the most AI thing in the world? Certainly not, but I've yet to see anyone else offer better.

If you're going to shoot it down, offer me something that is AI on anyone you lean scum. Two town reads and a peace out is not particularly helpful.

*false thing
whatever

You think me and SMS rolled scum again? Paranoia much?
I mean that wasn’t what I was thinking but I’m not ruling it out.
I don’t even SR you.
I was just saying how I don’t think your “Meta” read is accurate. I think your reasoning behind it is False as it can be proven to be invalid.

I'm think Scum who don't have an agenda to be pro-town are more likely to cast a meme vote they can get away with than Town are. Is that the most AI thing in the world? Certainly not, but I've yet to see anyone else offer better.

If you're going to shoot it down, offer me something that is AI on anyone you lean scum. Two town reads and a peace out is not particularly helpful.

:suspicious:
(I do TL you but I’m just keeping this Posting Error in Mind)

Besides ExLight, you shouldn’t be Semi-Clearing someone for one post alone.
Meta or Not.

then why are you spreading fud about this?

it was something like "I'm of the opinion that" and then I reworded it but forgot to go I'm -> I
I’m mainly thinking about the possibility in a You and Doc Scum Team, that could be a form of signalling, but I’m not going all out on a Gut Feeling but I’m keeping it in mind for later on in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom