• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, the Gut Feeling is whatever a word that’s “Beyond Weak” is. As the response to it seems Genuinely reworded mistake, Town or not.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I mean that wasn’t what I was thinking but I’m not ruling it out.
I don’t even SR you.
I was just saying how I don’t think your “Meta” read is accurate. I think your reasoning behind it is False as it can be proven to be invalid.
You think people might be town rwadibg me to pocket me basically, lol. It's not impossible.

Ok I skimmed to get caught up. The thread seems split on Kreaal, but while I was at work I kept thinking about it. I'm thinking at least one player who is willing to make ballsy obvious scum moves will totally do it, and Kreaal strikes me as the kind of player who would try a gambit like this as scum.

It seems like a move that is just so terrible that no scum would actually do it, but that's the reason to do it – because few people will actually believe it was a scum move after thinking about it.

I really really want to lynch Kreaal today for it, I feel very strongly that they are scum: probably a Mafia Gunsmith like in their hypothetical scenario. I'm not tunneling, I'm just going with my gut read atm, and lately my gut reads when I'm town haven't been wrong.
Honestly, I can get behind a Kreaal lynch. My gut reaction to his posts about claiming targets and then further flavor scream as attempts to figure out who his scumbuds are/warn them of who not to target.

But, and here is the waffle, he could just be that incredibly frustrating and think he's being useful. Honestly, he reminds me of that time one of the random 13 year olds at home decided to play, albiet with more experience than that person. So I don't feel great about lynching him right off the bat, especially as he's hitting at everything and anything about anybody, which is bad for later info analysis if he is scum, and bad for us if he is town as there would be no solid lead either way.
Anything specific standing out?
Everyone can correct me, as I don't know what's going on in your head, but my current division goes like this:
Guilty until inno:
Exlight
Sooshi
SMS
Inno until guilty:
FlargBlarg
Kirino
Moe
Min
Everyone is out to get me:
Kreaal
Derp:
Funnygurl
Doc

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
But, and here is the waffle, he could just be that incredibly frustrating and think he's being useful. Honestly, he reminds me of that time one of the random 13 year olds at home decided to play, albiet with more experience than that person. So I don't feel great about lynching him right off the bat, especially as he's hitting at everything and anything about anybody, which is bad for later info analysis if he is scum, and bad for us if he is town as there would be no solid lead either way.
For some reason I doubt they are are a young inexperienced player though, especially with them saying they have played on Mafia Universe but no longer can.

this is how you’re seeing people in the game being treated as, right?
or is this your readslist?
It's just how I think people go around perceiving the players around them. Doc just has like, three posts, and two of them are not content, so I stuck him there for now. Johnny was a harder placement, but he seems to play more defensively, so I put him in with the guilty unil innocent people, but he's really one of the few that I see as subject to change. Again, this is just my impressions, it means absolutely nothing in regards to who I think are scum. I just thought it was interesting in terms of playstyle crashing.
For some reason I doubt they are are a young inexperienced player though, especially with them saying they have played on Mafia Universe but no longer can.
Yeah, I didn't say there were, just that they reminded me of that particular player, and I'm not sure I like that.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
1. Rubik- null
2. ExLight- town lean
3. Morbid Minish- town lean
4. Johnny Sooshi- null
5. Kreaal- town
6. Kirino- town lean
7. Moe the Moblin- town
8. Silverfish- scum lean
9. Spiritual Mask Salesman- scum lean
10. Doc-null
11. Libk-null
12. Funnygurl555- null
13. Flargblarg - town lean

Honestly, I can get behind a Kreaal lynch. My gut reaction to his posts about claiming targets and then further flavor scream as attempts to figure out who his scumbuds are/warn them of who not to target.

Everyone can correct me, as I don't know what's going on in your head, but my current division goes like this:
Guilty until inno:
Exlight
Sooshi
SMS
Inno until guilty:
FlargBlarg
Kirino
Moe
Min
Everyone is out to get me:
Kreaal
Derp: