• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poste

Servant To Zant
So I was talking to my friend and he said that three triforces (Links Zeldas and Ganondorfs) create one full triforce. I told him he was wrong but, call me dumb, i'm not quite sure he is or not. And I wasn't sure if this went into zelda Help or not.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The individual pieces are not called Triforces, but the Triforce of Courage (Link, bottom right), Triforce of Wisdom (Zelda, bottom left), and Triforce of Power (Ganondorf, top). These three pieces come together to form the Triforce.

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
In the original game, Zelda split the Triforce of Wisdom into eight separate pieces. So what you collect in TLoZ are just fragments of a Triforce piece.

Poste

Servant To Zant
Ohhh I understand the triforce now, thanks!

So I was talking to my friend and he said that three triforces (Links Zeldas and Ganondorfs) create one full triforce. I told him he was wrong but, call me dumb, i'm not quite sure he is or not.

So he was wrong, three triforce pieces make one triforce not three triforces make The Triforce. Thank you'ses

Now how do I close this thread (heh heh)

Last edited:

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The Triforce is only when all three are completed (TRI = 3, Zelda, Link & Ganon, but in most games Zelda, Link, & Ganon (dorf) have a piece: Wisdom, Courage, and Power, respectively.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Yes, that is how it works. The Triforce is made up of three pieces: Power, Wisdom, and Courage. The one who touches it gets his wish granted. But, if that person's heart is not perfectly balanced with all three of these traits, it splits into three, giving the toucher the piece he most represents, and the others to the ones chosen by the goddesses. When gathered together, the Triforce can be reassembled, in which it can be touched again (by anyone) and grant his wish.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
[FONT=&quot]“I have been waiting for you, Link. Link the Hero of Time…
You have overcome many hardships and awakened six Sages. And how you have a final challenge, a showdown with Ganondorf, the King of Evil….
Before that… I have things I want tell only to you. Please listen. If you seek the sacred triangle, listen well…The resting place of the sacred triangle, the Sacred Realm, is a mirror that reflects what is in the heart…the heart of one who enters it…
If an evil heart, the Realm will become full of evil; if pure, the Realm will become a paradise. The Triforce…the sacred triangle…it is a balance that weighs the three forces: Power, Wisdom and Courage. If the heart of the one who holds the sacred triangle has all three forces in balance, that one will gain the True Force to govern all. But if one’s heart is not in balance, the Triforce will separate into three parts: Power, Wisdom and Courage. Only one part will remain for the one who touched the Triforce…the part representing the force that one most believes in. If one seeks the True Force, they most acquire the two lost parts. Those two parts will be held within others chosen by destiny, who will bear the Triforce mark on the backs of their hands. Seven years ago, Ganondorf, the King of Thieves, used the door you opened in the Temple of Time and entered the Sacred Realm. The Triforce split into three parts. Only the Triforce of Power remained in Ganondorf’s hand. The strength of the Triforce of Power enabled him to become a mighty, evil king, but his dark ambitions were not satisfied. The one who holds the Triforce of Courage is… You, Link!”

Princess Zelda from OoT said this, word for word. Perhaps this will enlighten you further...
[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom