• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Quest

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
(Being able to pick up stuff gives you 2 unlimited attacks, unlike any other race)

*points a dagger at Kokirion's throat* Hmmmm, Perhaps I shall spare your life goron, that is, if you can make it worth my while.... :devil:

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
(You have a better variety of attacks when you run out of stuff)

*Stabs Kokirion*
12 hours left for you

*Teleports back to Kokiri forest and blows up the rocks blocking the enterence*

*I ride my horse(his name is Dougie for easier naming) to Death Mountain and heals Kokirion. SW, I'm not taking a side in this fight I'm just healing my ally.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
* because the Kokiri joined the Sheikah/Gerudo's, the Gorons now officialy declare war to the Kokiri*

Dang it! Didn't I say that I was sorry, but everyone seemed to be against the sheikah and the gerudo? 5/7 of the tribes would be against them, if I joined your alliance. Jeez, can't people understand my common sense and thinking?

And thank you SW, for killing Kokirion for me. I was at school:dry:

Kirino

Tatakae
HOT:You used up a fairy.Post how many you have now.*warps to Death moutain and stabs Kokirion then warps back to Karikiro village*Since me and SW are both online,you have no chance.Surrender/retreat!

How many fairies do we have? Anyway *rallies all Hylians, Gorons and Zoras and takes all into Hyrule Castle and puts up an unbreakable barrier much like the one in TP*

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't think this is a very good idea.Let's try to work this out peacefully.Lets not start a World war 1 this early in the game.Also,HOT:Check on the first post and take one away from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom