• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Quest

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Or deku.
We eliminated them for now. :/
I'm making item/ability lists for every Zelda Race possible in preparation for a new race to be added. But for now, I like how they're's only six. ^^

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Okay, fine. I'll join the gerudo/sheikah races, since everyone seems to be against them. I'm not participating in so much war though, so just leave me alone on war. I can help with healing and stuff, but that's it. No one burns down the forest or damages our tribe, we good?

Sorry, Zora/Hylians/Gorons, it's not fair that everyone is against the gerudo and shiekah. Capice?

Kirino

Tatakae
Thank you!Have some Kakiro Fried Chicken!*Gives chicken*I'm going back to my house.*goes to house*

B

BIg Mac

idk what just happened but SW,,, Alliance?!? Or is that automatic lolz

Kirino

Tatakae
I think that's automatic.Last game we were against each other,but now where allies!Hi BM!I'm bored.*Goes monster hunting in Hyrule field*

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
*BOMBS DOWN THE ENTRANCE OF KOKIRI FOREST*

*They are sealed now*

I used three bombs
(finally someone posted, thanks Dracomajora)

EDIT: I think I'm allowed to do that, cuz I only use my items and things like Goron-strength

(you need bombs to free the entrance and to get out the forest)

* because the Kokiri joined the Sheikah/Gerudo's, the Gorons now officialy declare war to the Kokiri*

Last edited:

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
{OoC off course Sheikah can get there OoC}

(actually I was at the entrance at Hyrule Field (I didn't want to get stuck there))

*stabs SW*

I have 4/5 hits left (I thought I allready hit you once..?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom