• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Quest

Kirino

Tatakae
Does each heal only heal one hit?If not then that's how it should go.*heals SW*Also,lets PLEASE end this war.We can work this out!

SW this is why everyone quits your games. I'm already about done. You tell everybody else they can't do things and you teleport and the only Sheikah who can do that is Sheik who has an ocarina and has a deku nut every time. You don't! Stop cheating!

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
SW this is why everyone quits your games. I'm already about done. You tell everybody else they can't do things and you teleport and the only Sheikah who can do that is Sheik who has an ocarina and has a deku nut every time. You don't! Stop cheating!

(Impa teleports at the start of the game after talking to her and Zelda, also Sheik has a harp, not an ocarina)

Kirino

Tatakae
HOT:Acually all Shiekiah can.This is shown when Impa does so in OOT.And it is our ability so it's fair.And thats our only good ability anyway so the Shiekiah are not overpowered.And we only have one location.If anything the Shiekiah are underpowered.We've been completly fair so far.Is building a giant wall of members in your abilities list?I think not.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
(And Hylians putting up an unbreakable barrier would be completely unfair, if any race were to have that ability it would be the Gerudo)

Kirino

Tatakae
*Heals SW*Can we PLEASE end this war!I can't stress that enough.CB:I don't think logic applies to this game.

Kirino

Tatakae
Have you idiots ever played TP? That's clearly the barrier I was talking about.

Whoa whoa WHOA.Idiots?Calm down.It's just a game.And are you talking about the Twilight barriers?Those have absolutly nothing to do with the Hylains.If you're talking about the big barrier Ganon put on Hyrule Castle,you can't make that either.Ganon made it,not Hylains.Link was trying to get past that barrier.I don't seem to recall any other kind of Hylain barriers in TP or any Zelda game.Either way,it's not on your abilities list so you can't do it.And don't even try to argue about where I said that in OOT Impa can teleport,cause that's acually on our abilitys list.

B

BIg Mac

Mmm,,, maybe I should say something,,, HoT I see your point,,, but the Sheikah have had the ability to teleport since forever,,, and as for the barrirs, we already decided in game 2 that you cant make an unbreakable barrier,,, and 3, SW put the abilities up before you chose your race so you cant really complain about that,,,btw Dracomajora, yea logic does apply in this game lolz,,, and going back to the barrier, yea GANON (whos a gerudo) put that up,,, maybe something like Nayru's love or something?!? Idk Im willing to compromise, but you really should have made sure you like the abilities b4 you chose the race,,, but like I said, I am willing to compromise!!!!!! Now then to all of you guys,,, COME ON,,, I HAVENT BEEN ON IN LIKE 2 DAYS AND I WANTED TO MAKE AN AWESOME ENTRANCE -_- but NOOOOOOOOO!!!! I GOTTA BE A JUDGE,,, if you have any complaints, PLEASE post it either Private Message or on the group page... PLEASE?!? So we can all get back to playing the game

Kirino

Tatakae
I was just randomly killing monsters.I'll refrain from killing anymore moblins.*heals moblin*Now,can you please stop punching me?Healing that last hit you did would also be greatly appreciated.Also,i'll be offline till morning so don't attack me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom