• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri force choice poll

What tri force would u want

• Power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wisdom

• Courage

• Total voters
k so if u could have just one piece of the tri force and i know everyone wants the whole thing but if u could only have one what would it be. mine would be power i think like with power well u have power lol then i have to say courage cuz it means your not afraid plus u get the master sword and then wisdom cuz u be really smart

Last edited:
Damn I should've made this thread. Can't believe I didn't.

Wisdom. With Wisdom comes courage, and with Courage comes Power.

I think I have that right.

no. you cant steal / take others triforces.

what do u mean it is possible to assemble the whold triforce in zelda 2 the story explains how the first king had all parts but after his death it split becuse know one was equaly balenced but if someone re assembles it then they can have it all

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, I'd go with Power.

Its the only one that you can actually do something with. What are you gonna do with the others; think them to death? Be brave to them and hope they die? Naa. Link was Link, Trifoce or not. And Zelda was virtually useless.

^^

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Well, I'd go with Power.

Its the only one that you can actually do something with. What are you gonna do with the others; think them to death? Be brave to them and hope they die? Naa. Link was Link, Trifoce or not. And Zelda was virtually useless.

^^

what she said.
Also voted for POWAH!
who needs courage and wisdom if you got POWAH!

Z

zombie

Power

Because when you are standing over your vanquished enemies, are they going to care if you were smart or brave?

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Definately Courage.
Not Wisdom because I honestly don't care about being smarter.
Not Power because I don't agree with fighting/war.
I'd need Courage because it's something I don't have, and therefore I would benefit the most from it.

serotonin_wraith

The Most Banned Member
Wisdom. We aren't cavemen hunting woolly mammoths anymore, so strength isn't as important. Wisdom lets us build guns, which is better than courage and power. Power's good if you feel like being a dictator or something, or controlling others. I don't have that need. Forced control isn't real power. I'd like to know as much as possible about the universe around me, if for no other reason than to satisfy my own curiosity.

N

Nian Kast

Power.

-Why Power? I get to blow stuff up with it.
-Why not Courage? If i have power, i won't have to fear anything.
-Why not Wisdom? Wisdom is something that can be gained more easily then power, you can read up on a subject and you'll know more about it, thus becoming wiser about it.

Kybyrian

Wisdom.

With Wisdom, I won't need courage because I won't have anything to be afraid of because I will know what to do and what I should be expecting.

I won't need power because who needs power when you can outwit your enemies? The famous statement: "Brains over brawn."

N

Nian Kast

Wisdom.

With Wisdom, I won't need courage because I won't have anything to be afraid of because I will know what to do and what I should be expecting.

I won't need power because who needs power when you can outwit your enemies? The famous statement: "Brains over brawn."

Outwitting your enemies requires intellect, and cunning. Not wisdom. With wisdom, you'll "know what to do" if it's written exactly like that in a book, or if someone told you how to react to a certain situation, intelligence however, would allow you to think on a more tactical, rather then strategic level, and you would be able to adapt to your current situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom