• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Traditional Item (Not Yet Confirmed) That You Most Want?

What (Unconfirmed) Traditional Item Do You Most Want In SS?

• Boomerang

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lantern/Torch

• Hookshot

• Hammer

• Ball & Chain

• Instrument (Ocarina, Whistle, etc.)

• Magic Wand (Fire or Ice Rod)

• Mirror Shield

• Lens of Truth

• Other...

• Total voters

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
The Lantern! Because I thought it was underused in TP. They could have made us use it in so many other spots! like make some of the dungeon rooms dark, and more caves around Hyrule would have been nice, there were too few in my opinion. I'd like to see them expand on the lantern item in 3D games. I think it could become a very useful item if they found a few more applications for it and forced us too depend on it more often. The wolf sense eventually made the lantern a waste of fuel so this time in SS I hope they put some more thought into a lantern item.

AwesomeTingle

Pure Awesomeness
I would like the hookshot back, definitely. But not for a means to transport over gaps, but a battle weapon. But Imagine link grabbing the enemy with one hand to him, and once the enemy reaches link, he does a spin with his other hand and hits the enemy with his sword. Really, it has the potential to be epic.

E

edman1123

Instrument. I'd love to see Link rock out on a magical triangle :D

T

Tdwprocks

I wanna see another instrument play a role. Thats my only complaint with TP, is it does not include any Instrument, and they have always played some kind of role in mnay of the LOZ titles. And I wanna see them incorporate them into the game.

I don't think well ever see it ever a gain but I would love to see the Cane of Somaria It's one of my favorite Items (out side of the boomerang) it's over due for a come back.

Z

Zeldalover93

I think Link needs both an instrument and the hookshot. Both of these are both classic items and should be in the game.

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
They're not common items, but I desperately want to see the switch hook and magnetic gloves from the Oracle games come back. They were such unique items, and it would be interesting to see what Nintendo would do with them in a 3D game.

Steve

5/19/13
I most definitely want to see the Lens of Truth make a comeback in Skyward Sword. It was a really neat feature in Ocarina of Time, and Majora's Mask, and I think it could even be a bit fun to use with Wii Motion Plus. The developers would be smart even, to use it more frequently throughout the game so these items don't go to waste, like in Twilight Princess.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Cane of Somaria, by far. The amount of uses for that item are endless. You can use it defensively to create blocks to be used for cover or to stall, close off pathways, drop the blocks on enemies, hold down switches, and, assuming they allow you to pick it up like in ALttP, something that you can always throw at enemies (which is almost always a universal form of damage). For such a fantastic item, I'm surprised it's only made two appearances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom