• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Toys You Used to Play with

So random question but did you used to play with toys

• Yes I enjoyed me toys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I hated my toys

• No toys were pathetic piece of plastic and I hated them more than the above option

• I still play with toys :)

• I flushed all my toys down the toilet

• too poor to afford toys,I most likely come from Argentina, it doesn't deserve the Falkland islands

• I torture toys like Sid from toy story(had to give you that option pancake)

• Total voters

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer

This chain of badboys was always my favorite. I spent no telling how much on collecting as many of the best figures as I could over a period of years. And then I'd occupy myself by unbuilding the sets and remaking them into Toa, Titans, and hordes of villains to have them fight against. My favorite creation of all time was a female, ebony-silver attired colossus who I called Shadowa; in form she greatly resembled Roodaka, but instead she had a breastplate akin to Axonn's, billowy cape, and an enormous Staff of Darkness.

Out of all the lines of toys, Bionicles were undoubtedly the ones that I was the biggest fan of. Aside from the toys, I had also collected books that had stories from the series and encyclopedic information, and watched all the movies. Lego also got some games developed, but I never ran across them. Overall, great franchise story-wise and design-wise.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
I had hot wheels, stuffed animals, a pikachu with light up cheeks and sound(it was a tragedy when he disappeared at school...maybe team rocket had something to do with it?) All sorts of things. I only liked barbies when I was like 3. After that all I did was pull the heads off them lol. Tomboy and proud of it!

Today my "toys" are my vidja games.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Stuffed animals and building blocks... That was basically it. I still have a lot of my stuffed animals, but I just recently gave away my building blocks to charity (about a week or two ago).

ILU

i luv u
LEGOOOOOS! I still ask for them for my birthday and Christmas. I'm collecting the Star Wars set! It's a big deal for me because my family could never afford sets and always got me bins from the Salvation Army. And I LOOOOOVE Barbies. LOVE THEM! I have a Disney Princess set and screamed with glee when I spotted the other set in Toys R Us last month.

See, for me, Baribes were the "expensive toys", so getting a whole set was like being given diamonds. I always loved Barbie and thought it was so cool that she could be ANYTHING SHE WANTED! FFFFYEAH GIRL POWER. I'm gonna be an astronaut-firewoman-princess one day, mark my words. I still play with toys, especially if it's something Batman or Darth Vader related. I like to dress up as Batman and chase my cat. <3

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I loved me my Barbies.

Also, my She-Ra figures. (Yes, I had those).

Whenever I'm in a toy-store, I leave detailed pictures on the Etch-A-Sketches to freak other shoppers out. I am quite skilled with Etch-A-Sketch. I can make scenes and portraits and stuff. I'm one of those people.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Never heard of she ras...but that might just be because I'm a young whippersnapper.

And that's awesome with the etch a sketches. I had one once, it was a little pocket one. All I did was make boxes and steps and try to make the entire screen black, occasionally I'd draw curves. I've heard of people that are REALLY good at making pictures on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom