• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 5 Fav. YouTubers!

Im not sure if this had been questioned, but what is your top 5 favourite YouTubers? Accounts like IGN and Machinima counts too!
Mine is:
5. Freddiew
4. Nigahiga
3. Kevjumba/JumbaFund
2. Tobuscus/TobyTurner/Tobygames
1. Smosh/IanH

Please share your favourite! ^^

5. It'sKingsleyB**ch
4. daveywaveyraw
3. nuttymadam3575
2. GloZell
1. DailyGrace

Probably not the kinda countdown you were expecting but this is what I mainly use YouTube for.

In no particular order.
1. jwcfree (Sungha Jung)
2. Vlogbrothers
3. Christina Grimmie (not only is she a fantastic singer, she's also a big Zelda fan!)
4. Kurthugoschneider (Kurt Hugo Schneider)
5. CGPGrey

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Personally I think listing various youtube accounts is rather pointless in itself - wouldn't it be better to actually provide some information about the accounts, what types of videos do they make? why do you like them so much?

In no specific order, here are my top 5:
seanharry - organizer of the conventions I attend who posts videos of his events, some of them events I've been to - great for reminiscing about it
Half0utLoud - makes these crazy amazing Castle fanvideos, really great vidder
ImprovEverywhere - this insane improvisation group that does stunts around New York to secretly film people's reactions - my favorites include their 2 minute freeze at grand central, the reinacting of the opening scene of Ghost Busters at the NY Library and invisible dogs, lol
pheobecolefan - probably my favorite vidder of alltime, her work inspired me to want to do better on my own vids
ppplily - just a fabulous vidder, discovered her through the vidder mentioned above and she does great vids for several of my favorite fandoms

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
1. Chuggaaconroy
2. Smosh
3. Julian Smith
4. PlayWithPeter
5. The person who makes the Harry Potter Puppet Pals videos.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
PeanutButterGamer is the only one i watch a lot of.
C0nf1n3d had some good reviews, he and I are trying to do some collaboration reviews.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hmmm this is very hard because I mainly use youtube to watch clips and not from a specific person but in general.
I try to reach a top 5 :P
* NHL Hockey videos
* Iceflowstudios
* tutscast
* jimmyH02 (the one who created all these great Metal Zelda themes)
* Thos two canadian guys who played the Zelda SS game and had a walkthrough. They were so funny :lol: They don't tell you what to do but just play the game for the first time and are so hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom