• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 5 Fav. YouTubers!

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
1. epicnamebro
2. a german spy
3. jenna marbles
4. right click regulars
5. pewdiepie

Yeah :3

Ericzander

tinyurl.com/mtkslrd
Of course Ericzander of BlackStarChronicles is the best. That guy is awesome and always make the best and most easily accessible tutorials. He explains things so well and I always come out of it being completely satisfied. That dude is awesome. Totally check him out. http://www.youtube.com/user/blackstarchronicles

Okay shameless promotion over.

1. Vsauce (I always quote him to make myself sound smarter than I really am.)
2. TommyEdisonXP (really cool. Dude's blind and he does a lot of things that us "normal" people can do. And he can joke about himself. Seriously he's awesome.)
3. Nigahiga (Yeah I know, pick an obvious choice. But I still love this guy and I've been watching his videos even before they blew up #hipsterzander)
4. HowItShouldHaveEnded (Simply hilarious. Usually spot-on.)
5. CinemaSins (Known for doing "Everything wrong with *insert movie*" videos. Awesome.)

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
1.Caddicarus(Reviewer of mostly PS1 games)
2.JonTron(Reviewer of mostly old games)
3.Nostalgia Critic(reviewer of movies)
4.Good Mythical Morning(A daily talk show type thing)
5....erm...I'd probably say it would come to a tie between Somecallmejohnny(Reviewer of games) and Stanburdman(Reviewer of mostly old games,but very different from Jontron)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom