• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 10

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
There's something so funny about calling the Bible "the canon source" like it's some fandom thing. I can imagine an alternate timeline where nerds are going "Hey wanna hear my headcannon about Ruth and Boaz? Anyone want a link to my Mary x Joseph fan fic?" lmaooo
I was thinking the same thing, like as if there's a whole franchise surrounding it, wonder when there'll be a bible reboot

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
There's something so funny about calling the Bible "the canon source" like it's some fandom thing. I can imagine an alternate timeline where nerds are going "Hey wanna hear my headcannon about Ruth and Boaz? Anyone want a link to my Mary x Joseph fan fic?" lmaooo

sdkdsjkdjskdjshis-

Oh my goodness that's hilarious hahaha

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I'm the only Christian who doesn't like the DreamWorks moses movie
If I had a suggestion, I think your categories are way too broad for a top 10, could you try making future categories a bit easier to choose just 10 from?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
doesn't like the DreamWorks moses movie

tumblr_o33d3knWSi1tydz8to1_540.gifv

wha...wha..WHAT???!!!

You better have a good explanation for this opinion lol.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Okay I dunno a big part of musicals for me is how much I like the songs and I very much do not like the songs in prince of Egypt
Or king of dreams for that matter
Everything else about it is just kinda ...fine I guess? Just not my favorite?
So you end up with a mediocre animated film to which you already know the full plot and is dragged down by unbearable song and dance routines minus the high priests song

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Okay I dunno a big part of musicals for me is how much I like the songs and I very much do not like the songs in prince of Egypt
Or king of dreams for that matter
Everything else about it is just kinda ...fine I guess? Just not my favorite?
So you end up with a mediocre animated film to which you already know the full plot and is dragged down by unbearable song and dance routines minus the high priests song

Ah, that makes sense. I guess we just have different tastes then. I personally love every soundtrack in the film, which is probably one of the big reason I love the movie so much. And the animation is gorgeous. Did you see the parting of the sea? That one scene took the creators two years to make. Two years.

The characters are well designed and have great personalities. Those three things, animation, soundtrack, and characters are some of the most important things for me when watching a show. The Prince of Egypt nailed all three imo.

And actually, the High Priests' song is my least favorite out of the bunch haha. Still very good, but I like the other songs better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom