• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Toilet Time Megathread

Fold or scrunch

• Fold

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Scrunch

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
More importantly a mirror you can see yourself doing the derring do? If so why? Does it help validate the business end of things as it were?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Of course my bathroom has a mirror. I do not live in a hovel like some filthy peasant. However I do not have one I can see myself pooping in. No instead I use my phone to take poo selfies which is just as good at validating the deed.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Of course my bathroom has a mirror. I do not live in a hovel like some filthy peasant. However I do not have one I can see myself pooping in. No instead I use my phone to take poo selfies which is just as good at validating the deed.

Are these taken from above or below as it were?

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I do have a mirror in my bathroom, I can't see myself though. Not that I'd like to see myself making strained faces while pooping

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have a mirror in my bathroom that I can see myself "doing the derring do" in but I don't typically look into the mirror when I do.

karu

Panamaniac
My bathroom currently has around 7 mirrors, including the one hanging on the wall in front of the sink. Handheld mirrors specifically to look at yourself from ALL ANGLES while you are doing the derring do

Nicolai

The beast that dwells within the Shoutbox
When going No.1, do you sit or stand? Is it conventional for your gender?

I usually stand, but sometimes if I'm not feeling well, I'll take a load off and sit.

karu

Panamaniac
Well you see, that depends on the location of said toilet! If I'm at home I'll sit. Public toilets are tricky, specially in the girl restrooms! Then I stand because ew I don't know who was there or what they did in there; I will assume the spider-man position then or stand.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I nearly always sit even though I am a male with a willy. I hate urinals as they spray microdroplets of piss everywhere whereas when you sit a barrier is created. Also I can't go to the toilet without being in an enclosed cubicle so even if I didn't mind about the microdroplets then I still wouldn't use urinals with others around

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom