• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Toilet Time Megathread

Fold or scrunch

• Fold

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Scrunch

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Finally from the one who started all this, another thread about wiping your ass. Or more specifically the brand of toilet paper you use to wipe with.

Personally I like cushelle. They have a koala mascot and I love koalas. I once entered their competition to win a cuddly koala toy under many different email addresses until eventually I won. Plus the paper is soft and luxurious on the anus not like the sandpaper some peasants use.

What is your preferred brand?

karu

Panamaniac
This is how irrelevant this is in my life, I actually have to go check the brand!

Took me a sloid 13.74 seconds; Scott 1000

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
How often do you use the restroom?

For me personally I do no 1 about once an hour and do no 2 about once or twice a day.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Uh... I take pisses maybe 3-4 times a day, which is really weird since I drink a crazy amount of water

karu

Panamaniac
Not even lying, once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I basically have no bladder whatsoever, it doesn't matter how much of something I drink.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
A good way to get extra clean after wiping is to use moist toilet tissue wipes. I like to use andrex ones but I only bother occasionally.

I know @Ninja uses something similar so I was wondering if any other fellow forum dwellers use them and also which brands they use.

karu

Panamaniac
No, I find that disgusting. Go in the shower and use actual water if you're going to do that.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I tend to poo twice a day and do a wee maybe four or five times a day. I drink up to 14 cups of matcha tea a day a large shake and at least a litre of just plain water.

A few years back when I was eating 8 meals daily I did about four poos most days.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Yeah, my bathroom lock is broken so my cat comes in. Normally she just sits in the sink or the bath or investigates the room, but occasionally she sits on my lap while I'm on the toilet, and that's just weird and where I draw the line.

Reactions: Aku

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom