• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Toilet Time Megathread

Fold or scrunch

• Fold

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • Scrunch

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
popularwipingmethods2.jpg

You wanted it you've got it! Part two of the wiping your ass thread series has arrived!

This thread is here to find out what ratio of folders to scrunchers we have in our forum.

Personally I am a folder. Three pieces of paper then folded in half. I have tried scrunching to see what all the fuss is about and personally I didn't like it.

Are you a folder or a scrunched or an origami craner?

Ninja

Well well well
Three sheets, folded. If the amount of poo isn't excessive, fold it again wipe. In order for this to work, you'll need a thicker, premium toilet paper.

I prefer Charmin Ultra Strong or Scott's for the job. One Wipe Charlie's (flushable wipes) finishes up a poop well done. You'd be amazed what what is leftover.

The scrunching method doesn't seem to work for me and it makes me uncomfortable to think about it.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Three sheets, folded. If the amount of poo isn't excessive, fold it again wipe. In order for this to work, you'll need a thicker, premium toilet paper.

I prefer Charmin Ultra Strong or Scott's for the job. One Wipe Charlie's (flushable wipes) finishes up a poop well done. You'd be amazed what what is leftover.

The scrunching method doesn't seem to work for me and it makes me uncomfortable to think about it.
Charmin is good stuff. Cushelle is very good also, i entered their competition once under many different email addresses in order to win a cuddly koala toy and I did win eventually. As for flushable wipes. Andrex do good ones. Perhaps my next entry in the thread series should be the brand's of toilet paper people use.

Dan

I have always done the fold. Scrunching is chaos, and in the world of poo you really don't want to add more chaos if you can help it. It's important to know every detail of your toilet paper, the thickness, the strength, resistance, and of course whether or not it has a cute pattern of teddy bears on it or not. Folding allows you to do the math in your head and apply it to the mess behind. It also saves you more money as you aren't using too much.

No doubt those that stand scrunch.

Reactions: Dio

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
How many times do you have to flush your toilet after you've done your business? Do you ever have to emergency flush midway through?

And for the men here, do you try to race the flush when peeing

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I flush until the doodoo has gone. Usually just the one time will do it. Other times the plumber has been needed.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I usually just flush once. The toilet in my bedroom tends to be quite good at clearing everything out of the bowl, so long as I hold the flusher down until it's finished swirling.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I scrunched when I was little, but nowadays I do three precise, elegant folds, usually with 4 squares of toilet paper. Then, I grab a smaller amount, usually just 3 squares, and then fold it to pick up any excess.

Dan

For those that scrunch but want to get into the more academic way of wiping. I recommend having a black board near your toilet so you can do the math formulas for your folds on the board first.

Night Owl

~Momentai
In my house, we were taught to conserve toilet paper so learning to fold was a must.
Folding allows you to utilize more area of the paper than you would with a single wipe then flush. By increasing the number of wipes per sheet, the roll of toilet paper goes further and doesn't need to be replenished as often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom