• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle in Skyward Sword ?

What is the possibility of this happening? Tingle is obviously a beloved character in the series and has been in quite a few games, so is there a good chance we'll be seeing our green-clad fairy man again? The producers themselves said this game is huge, and they're trying to incorporate as many aspects of the series as they can, as well as include as much content from other games as well, so is Tingle a shoo in to make the list of returning in Skyward Sword? What are your thoughts/any evidence you've found on this?

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I would love to see Tingle in the game. As you mentioned, he is a very beloved character in the series. He provides a little humor, which for this game is probably needed (some slight comic relief and such). I don't know of any evidence for or against this theory, but I can see why they would include him. Even if it's just a very small appearance.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I hope he makes a return. I think he deserves another chance after being such an annoying pest in the wind waker and emptying my wallet, again and again and again, and being part of what I believe to be the most annoying quest in Zelda: the triforce hunt. I personally like the character and appearance of tingle, and find he brings a sense of fun to the games he's in.

Seriously, it would be the greatest thing ever if somewhere in the Sky, an island could be found with Tingle on it.
Or better yet, just have him float around Skyloft hanging onto his red balloon.
Just that would make this my favorite game of all time...

Hmmm he would definately fit in with the game's tone and artstyle.... But we haven't seen him since Minish Cap, so who knows?

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Hmmm he would definately fit in with the game's tone and artstyle.... But we haven't seen him since Minish Cap, so who knows?
Well at least here in America we haven't. dare I say Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.

@Yonatesf: I to would love to see Tingle appear this or even someone in the game dressed up as Tingle.

I hope he will be in it, it would make sense for him to fly around the sky with his red balloon and selling charts like the ones in WW (IN-credible chart, Ghost ship chart, great fairy chart etc.) and I really like the character.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
He's such a funny guy that it would be great for him to be in the game. Maybe he would even give you maps for the land below. And also the bright and cheery art style of Skyward Sword really fits Tingle. I kind of think that if we get maps it won't be from tingle but maybe the traveling Gorons

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Making him a full-sized character--as they did with Beedle--would be interesting to see. With that his typical quickiness would need to be adjusted to fit him, but it also fit TP's Postman, so I think they could work it with Tingle as well.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
We got Beedle, so I reckon we might get Tingle. Oddly, I don't like Tingle, mainly because how much he charges you in Wind Waker.....

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
I really hope he doesn't appear in SS. Actually the only usage of him in past Zelda was as a cartographer (even as a comic relief he fails) and a rather expensive one! Plus his annoying phrases!

(Maybe i should start an elimination campaign for Tingle :devil:)

That. Would. Be. AMAZING! As long as he's not WW Tingle, that is. I could totally see Tingle floating around on his red balloon selling maps to several of the floating islands. How cool would that be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom