• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle in Skyward Sword ?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
If he were in the game, I think he'd have been revealed by now. I mean, they showed us Beedle, who has made many appearances, just like Tingle. That's just my opinion, though.
Perhaps not, there are quite allot of people who did not like tingle for his role in the wind waker, showing him could actually put certain customers off. IGN actually made a kill tingle campaign basically saying that if tingle was in TP they would for 50 hours of the game be trying to kill him. They probably wouldn't have actually done that and it was more of a joke, but my point is that he is a character that quite a few people dislike.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I do not mind if Tingle shows up in the game I find most of tingles aspects like mine!
What do you mean by that? Are you saying you are a greedy money grabber who wears lycra? Or are you saying you are a fun guy?

I wouldn't mind Tingle being in Skyward Sword, but I'd rather the Deku race return. Oh well, I guess that's not relevant. As long as he's not annoying bring on the Tingle.

I hope*we get to see him again, he is one my favorite comic relief characters. He would fit right into this game I think with the cartoony style he's in.

He could very well be in SS.

I mean, he DOES fly, and he could make maps of skyloft for link. Maybe he can take the place of the fishman from WindWaker, and give you maps and info for the skylands?

Pen

The game is on!
I really think that Tingle would fit very well in Skyward Sword! To see Tingle with the SS-graphics would be extraordinarily grand! :D And if we won't see Tingle, then I would at least want to see Purlo.
130px-Purlo.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom