• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle. Good, evil, or on something?

Is Tingle good, evil, or on something?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

• On someting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
In Majora's Mask he can be found floating around and you can shoot him down and pay rupees to get a map of an area.
Yeah, but he does still act like he is on something. He looks at you, and believes that you are like him: A fairy from the forest. He claimed that his father dissed him for acting "crazy." :hmm: I'm not sure this could help in anybody's point, but here is Tingle's trophy details.

Trophy_Tingle.jpg

Just trying to prove a point, plus helping you out.:cool:

A

AFI__afireinside

I think Tingle is on something or the concussion thing is very likely. Why would a middle-aged man (except for a gay guy) want to float around saying he's a fairy? He wants attention (and people say emo kids are bad). :P

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
He could be gay. Not every guy in tights clad in green that thinks he is a fairy is straight. I mean, his own father dissed him. :eek: I personally don't blame him, yet dissing your kid would mean he would try to live his dream: To be...a fairy! I'm pretty sure nobody would want to do that. Either that, or when you shoot him down, he suffers a concussion and believes he is a fairy. Also in Wind Waker, when he is in jail, maybe he was so insane from being locked up that he believed he was a fairy. Maybe the drug hallucinated Uncle Rupee told him he was a fairy.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
i think he's on something cause in wind waker (i don't know if its only me) he makes you pay 201 rupees to open his letter and a 40 year old man who thinks he's a fairy definetly on something. and thats why he was put in prison for.

Or........................he could have been put in Jail for stealing money. I mean face it, that's perfectly plausible. And I'm assuming that they base this on today's society, you don't really put someone in Jail for being Gay. He probably stole a crap load of money.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Or........................he could have been put in Jail for stealing money. I mean face it, that's perfectly plausible. And I'm assuming that they base this on today's society, you don't really put someone in Jail for being Gay. He probably stole a crap load of money.

Unless the Great Sea has become a major commonwealth and there is an anti-gay law. I remember that I had said that he might have gone to jail due to an attempted theft of a Pictobox. He created a labyrinth (I believe so) above the sea, and hid the Pictobox there. He had also written directions in the event he gets out, yet forgets. You release him and go to Tingle's Island, he has already enslaved two people and made them work.:dry:

Well yeah he would definitely be considered "gay" if that aspect was ever brought up in a Zelda game...but generally I don't think Tingle would have much of a sexual preference. He enjoys throwing confetti, jumping around, and pretending to be a small forest inhabitant who flies. He probably did way too much acid back in the 70's (as in 1570's or so).

What would really be something, is if in one game, instead of Link getting a normal fairy, he got Tingle to follow him around...

That would piss me off pretty good...

Skull_Kid

Bugaboo!
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOOH LIMPAAAAAH XD

He would spend the whole time saying it xD...
Tatl or Ciela would be better than Navi,imo

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
TINGLE TINGLE KOOLOOH LIMPAAAAAH XD

He would spend the whole time saying it xD...
Tatl or Ciela would be better than Navi,imo

Yeah, let me shoot the guy who will program Tingle if he ever gets on a Zelda game by being Link's assistant (Like Navi, Tatel, Minda, or Celia)...:revenge:

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I actually liked Tingle in MM and OoA. But he was a pain in the you know where in WW. He is both evil and most likely on something in WW, but he's just a freak in MM and OoA. A poor helpless 30 year old freak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom