• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle. Good, evil, or on something?

Is Tingle good, evil, or on something?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Evil

• On someting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
And well, he didn't technically steal a pictobox from him, it was just kind of there. Just because he was locked up in a jail cell doesn't mean that he put the pictobox back there.

There are several stones around the Pictobox. They say something like this.
Once I finally bust my way out of here, I will reclaim this Pictobox. In the event that I forget how to use this, I shall write down the controls. Shows controls.
The stones claim that he had previously tried to steal it, hid it in his cell, and try to get it back in the event that he be released.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
It wasn't signed by Tingle, though. But it was in his cell, and it uses how he would talk with his greedy messed up self. I wonder what those pots in his cell had.....

Kybyrian

Well, it wasn't technically in his cell, more like through a series of dangerous tunnels above the ocean.

octorok74

TETTAC
Tingle is good. In OoA he gives you a sea chart and upgrades your seed satchel for free if you become his friend. I guess this could also mean he's on something, but Tingle is still good.

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I said that he's evil because in one of the legend of zelda but I can't think of the name though, But in certan dungeons if you don't do somthing in time tingle and alot more tingles come and take most of your rubees and if you don't get a huge one he comes and grabs it. And I also do think he's on somthing becuse he's just plan creepy!

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Tingle is good. In OoA he gives you a sea chart and upgrades your seed satchel for free if you become his friend. I guess this could also mean he's on something, but Tingle is still good.
True that, true that. Yet he serves Uncle Rupee. That is right, he serves a big *** rupee! He is defiantly on something.:nerd:

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
He only helps you ONCE in the Wind Waker. All he does is allow for you to find the Triforce of Courage pieces (That isn't sinister), but he charges a hefty price for that map (I believe more then 200). It is required in order to beat the game.

Kybyrian

He is a greedy bastard and a son of *****... grrrrrrrrrrr... i hate tingle so much xD

Not to backseat mod or whatever. But we heard you the first few times, no need to further prove your point with pointless words. Also, I don't appreciate the swearing. :<

Also, Petman, he charges something around like 370 something rupees, something near at least.

In Majora's Mask he can be found floating around and you can shoot him down and pay rupees to get a map of an area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom