• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Times Taken to Fully Complete Twilight Princess

I like to know how my skills at Zelda compare to other zelda fans so i would like to know the time it took you to fully complete Twilight Princess and i will not believe anytime under 10hrs because if you did you are a freak or a cheat and have hacked or done something.

Thats pretty much the same as mine maybe a little better

Oh and i forgot to add mine was something like 25-26 hrs

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
18 or so hours, TP really isn't that hard to 100% if you have all Poe/Golden Bug locations locked in your head.

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
I just recently did a 100% run of TP and it took me about 35 hours. This includes the rupee chests and whatnot. I did not look at a guide though, so there were a few hours just spent looking for golden bugs... I did glance at a guide just once, because there were 2 poes left that I couldn't find for the life of me.

I can't remember how long my first run took though... Probably even longer than that because I got stuck at a few puzzles.

Hannah

Milk was a bad idea.
Funny story.. I lost my GC memory card my last few days.. so my log actually reads 137:02 because I left it on for so long. bahahha. I forgot that I did that and when I turned it on to look at how long it took, i was like HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE IN DOUBLE DIGITS? Then I remembered. hahahha.

Diablo

King of Redeads
Mine was about 20 hours of total gameplay but it was about a year in real time because my TP broke and I had to go buy a new one.

I forget how long my first run was, but my second run was 17 hours. And to prove it, right after I beat it, I never played on that file again so the time wouldnt change. But I still have the file

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My first run was more than a year because I left the game alone for a long time. Then I picked it up and nearly completed it till I accidentally overwrite my file with a new file. Then I finished it in just 5 days (not playing the whole day but only in the evening) so it took me like 42 hours in total. Then I started it again and skipped all parts you could skip (cutscenes etc) and finished in 15 -17 hours. It really isn't hard to finish it below 25 hours once you know where to find all important stuff. Most of the time I don't pay much attention to the hours I play. My new quest is to finish every Dungeon Boss in less than 5 minutes. The fastest so far must have been the Goron Mines Boss. I killed him in less than a minute.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
First playthrough it took me around 30 hours to complete the main plot over a few weeks (I wanted to savour the game so I took it slowly XD)... but I spent so much time just having fun and messing around discovering stuff, that my actual log time reads well over 100 hours XDDD

Playing through again it took me around 17 hours to complete the main plot... once you know what you're doing it's pretty easy, but actually doing it sometimes takes a while XDD (Like with that blasted quest to restore Ilia's memory and get up to the City in the Sky... urgh I wasted so much time running around because of that =__=)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom