• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Hate in Zelda

I don't like how the sense of exploration was reduced by the newer means of limited transportation in WW, PH, ST, and I guess SS.

Linkwolf

Worship the Strangeness
I think in Ocarina of Time they should have made Ganon harder. The hardest part was escaping the tower. He should have had a little more attack. Same goes for Twilight Princess. They practically give you all the hits! TOO EASY!

i hate how there's always one missing component to make a zelda game perfect. they should really consider using the graphics from twilight princess, the storyline from ocarina of time, and the awesome innovativeness of skyward sword in one big nice package!

i think that the enemies are too easy like come on... a green chu... in the frikin ANCIENT CISTERN?@ almost the end of the game and theres a GREEN CHU!

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Well, my only real major complaint is stuff they put in Skyward Sword...
I hate the stamina, I hate that shields can break, (not wooden ones, that's been done-they can catch fire),
I hate how you have to roll, (I think it should just be movement and A, just like almost all the other games),
and I hate how much you have to move in order to do certain things. Some stuff in SS is okay to move, but for other stuff... it's kind of... annoying.

I'm sorry, but I just really don't like it.
Maybe if only one thing was new, or only one major change was there...

I don't really have any other complaints about any other games :sweat:

Last edited:

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I don't particularly hate anything. I am just grateful that Nintendo gives us the privilege of being able to play the games. Their unimaginable kindness to make such fun and enjoyable games for us is so unbelievably generous of them, that I am forever in their debt.

Thank you Nintendo! For allowing me to enjoy every game and allowing me to continue buying them! I will never be able to live up to that kind of selflessness but I can start by not complaining on any single thing!

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I would like it if they made dungeons more complex, and not so linear.
Same with bosses, I'm also getting slightly tired of having a boss where I have to shoot/stab their eye(s).

I hate to long introduction in the beginning. Skyward Sword took forever to start the game and finally do something else then talking. Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past just went into instant battle. Probably why they are my two favorite Zelda games aswell :)

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Hmm... I can't really say there's anything I hate except for those annoying little things they put into the game that you can't do anything about or it leads nowhere. Such as on Ocarina of Time, trying to beat the running man is impossible and in the Fisherman's Hut you clearly see a wall that you could use a bomb on, but you're not allowed to use bombs in that place. Just little things like that I really hate the most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom