• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I don't really get on Facebook much, but I was doing my routine notification check and just quickly skimmed my feed, and ended up seeing something that made me feel emotionally and physically ill. I just kind of mentally shut down and got off the computer immediately after that. But... it's been two hours and I haven't felt any better. Not sure what to do from here. Back to curling into a ball, I guess.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't really get on Facebook much, but I was doing my routine notification check and just quickly skimmed my feed, and ended up seeing something that made me feel emotionally and physically ill. I just kind of mentally shut down and got off the computer immediately after that. But... it's been two hours and I haven't felt any better. Not sure what to do from here. Back to curling into a ball, I guess.
I hope they #tw'd it.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
"Anime is for children" ok then you can let your three year old watch "Attack on Titan" or "Parasyte."

references (anime gore so fair warning)
AoT:
8340.gif

ib13gYFirOh4Vg.gif

Parasyte:
tumblr_nd517ex6vd1s5mgubo1_500.gif

tumblr_nd62nmbMlr1r4xqamo4_500.gif

Dan

I too saw the notification regarding axle's return. Be strong Lemmy be strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom