• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think I'm going to wear this when I walk in the sun. Seriously everytime I walk in the sun even for 10 minutes my face gets sunburned.
bivakmuts-zwart.jpg

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I remember making a post in the "Share Your Story" thread in Life Advice awhile back and I mentioned a little story about my first serious crush in 6th grade. So today my best friend texts me and he says, "Guess who I saw today?" And I respond asking, "Who?" And he tells me that he ran into my first crush in front of a tattoo parlor while he was walking home from school. The last time I saw my first ever crush wasthat last day of 6th grade when i gave him that note where I confessed.

So my best friend tells me that this guy is now covered in tattoos and has apparently been in and out of jail for the past two years. Glad I didn't get seriously involves with this guy!!! (Or at least, I'm glad he didn't return my feelings.)

how many special people change...

Last edited:

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
I remember making a post in the "Share Your Story" thread in Life Advice awhile back and I mentioned a little story about my first serious crush in 6th grade. So today my best friend texts me and he says, "Guess who I saw today?" And I respond asking, "Who?" And he tells me that he ran into my first crush in front of a tattoo parlor while he was walking home from school. The last time I saw my first ever crush wasthat last day of 6th grade when i gave him that note where I confessed.

So my best friend tells me that this guy is now covered in tattoos and has apparently been in and out of jail for the past two years. Glad I didn't get seriously involves with this guy!!! (Or at least, I'm glad he didn't return my feelings.)
7d93bb0f58a921d68412fbe2430f2d16f02268b2d130cc192d5093b52afa0aad.jpg

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Had a really weird dream last night, that ended with a pool party with a bunch of class mates somewhere in Africa, or something. I dont know all I know is were were being guarded by militia men with AKs. And that it ended with us all singing a Bayside song as we were packing our things. So weird!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
So my mom was like, "I hardly ever see your happy face."

and I was like "That's because I only smile when I'm happy, unlike some others."

"Then what's your basic emotion?"

"No idea. I don't feel happy or sad, I just feel meh. Like, if the lack of feeling emotion was an emotion."

"I don't think that's an emotion. Would that be contentment?"

"How can it be contentment when I'm not content with my basic emotion being contentment? I don't feel content either. I just feel meh."

"Well, I'm not sure what to say about that."

I have the weirdest conversations with my mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom