• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

onebizarrekai

gay energy
holy crap I was just looking through the Nintendo eshop on my 3DS because I was bored and I see Eren Jaeger's face and I roll off my bed screaming

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
I'm at a point in life where I find I'm always angry at something. Or maybe I'm just getting angrier a lot quicker at things that wouldn't have bothered me before. What an awful feeling.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
I've been baby sitting and dog sitting all day and now it feels like my limbs are ready to fall off like a Lego man. I think I'd be a great dad for like one day, then I'd be too tired to function and sell my kids on ebay.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Am I the only one who wants Claus from Mother 3 as one of the new characters in SSB4? You know, with the whole vote for a new character thing and all?

Ah, I love when I get cheated by a whole hour at work. That's $11 gone! :(
After reading your message, my mind is filled with condolence for your unfortunate premise. If my salary was stiffed by an hour, that is $8.75 less on my paycheck, and the economic state here is just a disaster.

Fig

The Altruist
Lots of things have been on my mind for a while. I still am trying to get rid of my friend being a potential romantic partner seeing she already found someone before I could make her move. I was already signing up for that as soon as we both confronted our emotions towards each other. In the long run, long-distance relationships don't work and we agreed that we would try to meet this summer but if one of us were to meet love prior to the event, we will just have to deal with it and still be best friends. You would think that after going through this many times in the past four years that I would learn but I guess there are some things that don't change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom