• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Can't decide on my final Pokemon team for the tournament. :( Either an all shiny team or the best team I have....which, I do ask myself.

Why are the fake userbadges being referred to as "ranks"? Oh well, I guess that's none of my business.

Anyway, I'll reward anyone who can successfully make this face (^^) and post it in The Picture Thread. I'd try it myself, but my face just won't contort that way.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I wonder if Ventus will be made Admin when he gets unbanned soon.
Hmm that seems to be the trend.
Will ZD see its first African American Admin?

Fig

The Altruist
I have finally realized that what I say doesn't matter to many people except for those that care for me. It's really for that reason why I have been limiting myself from conversing anymore as it tends to eventually evolve into chaos. Because of this, I'm really going to limit myself in terms of conversation simply due to the fact that I am apparently a target for others to mess around with.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Lil Bow Wow

He's running through my mind like all the time to the point where I just wanna take him home.

I have finally realized that what I say doesn't matter to many people except for those that care for me. It's really for that reason why I have been limiting myself from conversing anymore as it tends to eventually evolve into chaos. Because of this, I'm really going to limit myself in terms of conversation simply due to the fact that I am apparently a target for others to mess around with.

Don't waste your time going out of your way to try and impress a bunch of faceless strangers or make them listen to you. Just post because you enjoy posting, converse with those who enjoy your company, and do not be afraid to speak your mind. Try not to let a couple of knuckleheads or bullies—whoever they may be—ruin your time here. Trust you me, the fact that they're investing that much time on you says a whole lot.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My dad was supposed to have returned from Afghanistan today, but his flight got cancelled. Now, I have no idea when he will be home. Kinda frustrating not to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom