• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
This is terrifying.

10336839_635344086561411_1388103074584463816_n.jpg

Nope

Nope

I take that back

This is far more horrific

lUwITon.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
Can't wait for the live coverage from the Treehouse stream to begin! Nine hours of Nintendo bliss and fun! But I have an article summary to finish today by midnight so that I'm working on that first.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Whitechapel released a new album this year
Carnifex released a new album this year
Emmure released a new album this year
Linkin Park releases a new album this year
Chelsea Grin releases a new album this year
Suicide Silence releases a new album this year
Motionless in White releases a new album this year
Slipknot is expecting to release an album this year

This is the greatest year ever!

Fig

The Altruist
Please.. please.. give me reasons.. why should I live.. please.. please.. please...

Violet, you deserve a lot of reasons to live. For one, everyone here would miss you a lot if we found out that you were gone from this world. I may not know what is it that you are going through, but everyone goes through difficult times and probably why it hurts more when we are younger is because we are so innocent and didn't know that such a thing could occur and really affect us. We all had our fair shares of sadness, but we just want to let you know that will all be over eventually. It may be easier said than done but I promise you that the bad times will end. I will be praying for you as I don't want anything bad to you. I really hope that you things will get better for you as soon as possible because you deserve only the best, you just need to keep believe that it will happen. :hug:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Very mature topic with some cursing.

Proceed with caution.

So, a band I like, Attila, posted a picture on their Facebook page which contained some lyrics from one of their songs

10173805_10152133347412393_5929361437911180535_n.png

I have no idea why I decided to read through the comments, because I knew someone was going to be a religious bigot and make me mad.

For example, here's some comments that angered me.

Hate them with a Passion

ATTILA is pretty lame now for saying this. never listening to them again

If your gay, Awsome, The whole world doesnt need to know. Gay people talk about it like a passion ll

If anything gay people should get their *** beat

Yea like if your to yourself and your gay, then whatever. But if your a dude and you have to change the way you TALK, WALK, and Move your hands, Then you deserve to Get your *** Beat

Not just get your *** beat, you should kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Funny how the LGBT people force others to believe their beliefs and if you don't you're close-minded and ignorant! I hate gay flags. It's a choice to be/have a different sexuality! Now, try and beat me up! I'd love to see you or anyone try! Lol don't underestimate me!

Yea, I can't read any more of these. I'm about to punch a hole through my wall.

I really apologize to all the homosexuals out there. Not all heterosexuals are ignorant and arrogant. I despise people like this. Sitting on their high horse thinking they are better than everyone else because they are "natural". And you guys flaunt your obsession with the other sex and no one bats an eye. If god didn't want gays to exist why would he make them. Hmmmm? Try to answer that!

Just...

Let's look at some comments that restore my hope in humanity.

awkward when straight people are the ones that give birth to gay people.

you make gay people.

think about it.

How can you insult the image of bob marley on your cover photo. He thought for equality and world peace everyone is equal. Your are disrespecting everything he stood for not to mention that, your not just expressing an opinion but being prejudice.

Nobody needs to "get their *** beat" but I can name a few people here who need to grow up. Gay people are going to be homosexual. And they are going to make out with each other in public, right in front of you and your children. All you can do about it is get the **** over it.

THIS COMMENT <3

If you think being gay is a choice, when did you decide to be straight?

keep reading that bible though, the answers in there somewhere.

You can't chose if your kid is going to be gay or not just by talking to him.. And for the record gays don't sit at home and practice talking or walking differently. It's hard to explain since you're so closed minded on the topic but it's kinda like how straight people (and everyone else) use different Lingo for self expression. We wear different clothes for self expression. We listen to certain music for self expression. And guess what, homosexuals are human beings too, who may have slightly different ways to express themselves. By you saying that it's okay if they keep to themself is like saying you're allowed to be straight but you better keep your sexuality hidden because you disgust me. I wish I could understand your logic. I'm just repulsed.

They're not forcing it down on you. They're expressing their human rights cause people who ARE religious or ARE close minded ****ing tards stamp down their human rights when it's none of their business.
LGBT people don't preach, YOU DO. Don't force your bull**** on us when it's contradicting, sexistic, homophobic, human rights denying, and ****ing stupid.

Sorry about that rant. People just really piss me off.

I'd honestly hate if any of my children are gay. Not because I am homophobic and close-minded hater. I'd fully accept whatever sex or gender they decide to be. I'll love them no matter what their sexuality is. I just don't want them walking around in this hate filled world and have to have more harassment and hate thrown at them.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Why is it that no matter how many chances I give it, I am NEVER able to use a drawing tablet? I suck at it. I thought I could try this time and maybe succeed. But no. I'm just terrible at it and the stupid thing drives me insane. It makes me feel like I suck at art despite being highly talented at the traditional stuff…

People are always going on about how they switched to digital after traditional, and their art looks amazing, but no matter how hard I try, I CAN'T MAKE THE SWITCH. And no, don't go telling me about how I have to get used to it. I just CAN'T do it.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
EEEEP!! :D :D

[video=youtube;A0UBbzeFc74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UBbzeFc74&feature=share[/video]

EEEEP!! :D :D

[video=youtube;A0UBbzeFc74]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0UBbzeFc74&feature=share[/video]

Around 0:18... someone was just airbending with Korra... holy crap. Okay, I love this. Except there's no release date yet.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Well, my bro's lawn is mowed. :) I may have cut myself while doing it, but I earned 30 for an hour of work. The yard was tough, though, too many bumps and loose rocks.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Why is it that no matter how many chances I give it, I am NEVER able to use a drawing tablet? I suck at it. I thought I could try this time and maybe succeed. But no. I'm just terrible at it and the stupid thing drives me insane. It makes me feel like I suck at art despite being highly talented at the traditional stuff…

People are always going on about how they switched to digital after traditional, and their art looks amazing, but no matter how hard I try, I CAN'T MAKE THE SWITCH. And no, don't go telling me about how I have to get used to it. I just CAN'T do it.

Aw, I thought the same thing, Kylie, don't be discouraged. I bought an art tablet just for art purposes because I thought it would help me with my art. I haven't showcased anything of what I've done with it, because frankly, I haven't done much. I am still getting used to it, but the truth of it is that I don't use it often. But it was a cheap 70 dollar tablet, so maybe that's why. I have my eyes set on something a little more expensive.

And uh...I hate injuring/cutting myself, thus maybe I am a little sad. lolz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom