• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! *screams yells and hides* NO SOCCER!!! This whole town will go crazy!!! All cafe's and bars in here are airing all games. HELP!!!

:P :D :lol:

:nod: I remember what we did here for 2010 WC; the SB was going nuts! Too bad we don't have many peeps interested in soccer any more. Btw, just a few more hours and I will go to heaven. :angel: By that I mean that I will be able to finally sit down and watch the opening of the WC.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
:nod: I remember what we did here for 2010 WC; the SB was going nuts! Too bad we don't have many peeps interested in soccer any more. Btw, just a few more hours and I will go to heaven. :angel: By that I mean that I will be able to finally sit down and watch the opening of the WC.

The homepage of my provider turend orange :lol: It starts tonight right?

Happy the sun is shining and there is some wind thank god!!!

Fig

The Altruist
A lot of gameplay was seen shown off yesterday and I am very happy to see that because I really need to know how the characters will play so when I pick up the both variants of the game, I am set to win and master my characters as effortlessly as possible. I really want to starting competing in tournaments for Smash 4 because it really does look more competitive compared to Brawl and that's always a plus for me as a competitive player. :ssb:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
School year ends a week early, finals have been canceled... not sure if I'm happy about that or not, but I'm posting it here anyway because last day of high school, yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom