• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I don't know how it happened, but I somehow tore my muscles on my left leg. I really hope it does get better by tomorrow as I really don't want to be limping at my university for these next upcoming days. On the plus side, at least I can waddle like a penguin like I always dreamed of doing since I was a child. XD

Sheik

:the:
Perhaps I should... show more expression... If any of you knew what I look like, you'd know that I have a completely blank face like 75% of the time. xD

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Trying to figure out how to best go about convincing my parents to let me get a mic...my older brother is prolly going to make this even more difficult...can't wait until he decides to move out...

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
OMEGA RUBY AND ALPHA SAPPHIRE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO eh, whatever OuO

Fig

The Altruist
My Physics I final has been pushed back until next Tuesday! Now I can get a decent amount of sleep even with studying! Another reason why I am happy is because now I just these next two weeks and I'm officially done with the semester! :D

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Well, I just thought up a new invention: the iTap, which is basically an iPad stuck to a keyboard that can fold. Basically, a miniature laptop that has a touchscreen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom