• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Persona 4 Golden The Animation.

More like Persona 4: This Is Getting Ridiculous and Unnecessary.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Great, since my two older sisters are now off to their campus in their college, it's left with me and my two older brothers. But.. my oldest brother.. he's going to enjoy punching me... he also acts so superior and he's really smart..

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Yesterday was pretty rad. I got home from school and just relaxed after a long week, my little brother rented Frozen for me and I watched that, FirevsIce made me a beautiful new siggy, and then last night I listened to a VC between Term and Fig as we played Cards Against Humanity (using the term "listened" because I don't have a mic to actually participate in the VC). I should really look into getting a mic...

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
There was a time when my life seemed perfect; I had good grades, I had good friends, I acted in school musicals, I was in band, I played soccer, I did other extracurriculars, I felt like I had my whole life planned out and I knew I could be successful. I must have seemed like the happiest kid there was, even if that wasn't the truth. There were hard times in my life, but I could overcome them, now a days I can barely overcome any obstacles. I had everything and I threw it away and I can't remember why...a few things went terribly wrong and for some reason it scared me enough that doing the things I loved became difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom