• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Finished the semester, finally. Now it's time to relax and indulge myself with Golden Sun.

Hey congrats T! ^^ You deserve a lot of rest now that the semester is over! I hope that you summer will be wonderful and amazing. I suggest you start hyping for both Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros 4. I'm just saying, it's worth the sleepless nights. ;p

Hey congrats T! ^^ You deserve a lot of rest now that the semester is over! I hope that you summer will be wonderful and amazing. I suggest you start hyping for both Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros 4. I'm just saying, it's worth the sleepless nights. ;p

Thanks Fig!

And believe me, my hype for those games is well under way (E3 Smash event!!!).

Today at work, I was sort of late for work so I was forced to change out the reader board outside of the restaurant. Our reader board is really stupid, on one side there is a place where you can hang any words without a problem and the other side is too damaged to hang any in general. So after spending a good 40 minutes doing that outside, at least 3 of the letters fell off and one hit me in the face without me seeing. The thing with our reader board is, its not like majority of restaurants that is ground level, its roughly 25ft high and I have to use this heavy poll to get the letters up without trying to hurt myself or break through the plastic with it.

Then after that was just a **** day, considering that we were short on people and for it being the beginning of the month it was just chaotic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom