• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. I really hope that post didn't sound selfish or anything but... it's just really hard right now...

I swear Ghost I did see it earlier and got super sad, but I didn't have time to post

I'm so sorry :( Were you very close to him?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
My grandfather died this morning.
I'm very sorry. I know how you feel. My grandpa isn't dead yet, but... he's got Alzheimer's and he's pretty much gone. He doesn't know who anyone is. He doesn't even know his oldest son is dead. With him completely out of it, and my oldest uncle dead, my dad's the "leader" of the family now. It was worse when his wife, my grandma died about 18 years ago. She had cancer and was in constant pain the whole time.

I have one power peace of advice for you: Open up your emotions on it to family. As much as you can. It helps more than anything else and they probably need it too.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Super close. Our whole family is...

I know what it's like to lose somebody close. But you have to remember that as long as the memories of him are still with you, you'll never truly lose him. Take those memories as an inspiration for you to achieve those qualities that you liked about him. Keep him as close as he ever was, and become closer to those who still are.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I'm sorry everyone...

I really am sorry...
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Apologizing is always a good thing to do when you believe that you're at fault for something, but what's more important here given the current situation...is forgiving yourself and learning from your experiences. You can be sorry all you want, and people could forgive you countless times if they were willing to, but if you fail to forgive yourself above all else and do not try to work on things, then all the individuals involved shall continue to relive this same cycle over and over again with no known end. I think it's safe to say that nobody wants to see or experience that, and I'm sure that you don't especially.

We love you, Pan, and there are people here who will never give up on you, so do your best (like I know you can!) for your own sake and theirs. :hug:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I have no friends.... But when I do make them someone turns them against me... I am not even kidding. This is a true story. Even ask my mom...

Then maybe they aren't the right friends, and you need to look for the people who are more worth your excellent time. ;)

Ugh this midterm is stressing me out really badly... -_-

Maybe you could take a little bit of a break every now and then while you are still studying. Working hard for good grades is good, but don't over work yourself, and don't worry too much, just take it easy and be confident, because I know you'll do great. =) *gives Term a cookie*

キラ

Yo!
I'm very sorry. I know how you feel. My grandpa isn't dead yet, but... he's got Alzheimer's and he's pretty much gone. He doesn't know who anyone is. He doesn't even know his oldest son is dead. With him completely out of it, and my oldest uncle dead, my dad's the "leader" of the family now. It was worse when his wife, my grandma died about 18 years ago. She had cancer and was in constant pain the whole time.

I have one power peace of advice for you: Open up your emotions on it to family. As much as you can. It helps more than anything else and they probably need it too.

My gosh. I'm so sorry... I don't even know what to say...

キラ

Yo!
I can't even go downstairs to get a Capri-Sun from the garage because it's dark on the way down with dark empty rooms I have to pass by and I sometimes think I see stuff like ghosts or something and my grandpa recently died and I just don't even want to make the trip downstairs. Though, I think I am nuts. But I still can't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom