• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
While on Tumblr, I came across this gem:

http://bellpendant.tumblr.com/post/80093472525/vgjunk-a-wonderful-page-from-valiants-legend

As we all know, Link has no parents (excluding the FS manga and they're dead in OOT).

That post is too good! :xd: I'm glad to see you smiling again Bell! *ruffles your hair* In other news, I just posted my very first post as a Pokemon Dungeon Staff member! =O If you want to read my first post you can click on this link here. I can't wait to contribute more to the PD staff! ^~^

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'm sorry everyone...

I really am sorry...

Apologizing is always a good thing to do when you believe that you're at fault for something, but what's more important here given the current situation...is forgiving yourself and learning from your experiences. You can be sorry all you want, and people could forgive you countless times if they were willing to, but if you fail to forgive yourself above all else and do not try to work on things, then all the individuals involved shall continue to relive this same cycle over and over again with no known end. I think it's safe to say that nobody wants to see or experience that, and I'm sure that you don't especially.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Only two people had something to say about my grandfather.

Okay, I guess. I can't expect everyone to grieve for me.

I really am sorry for your loss. My condolences go out to you.

I did not see your original post as I did not visit this thread earlier. But I really am sorry for your loss, losing family is hard. :(

キラ

Yo!
Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. I really hope that post didn't sound selfish or anything but... it's just really hard right now...

キラ

Yo!
My grandfather may be gone now, but I at least know that he loved us all so very much and that we was the greatest person I've ever met.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm starting to love Pokemon more than Zelda, and that scares me.....
But I think I'm just REAALLLY obsessed at the moment, and it may come to pass....
But what if it doesn't? o_O

At this point I'm not sure which is my favorite series anymore. :S

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm starting to love Pokemon more than Zelda, and that scares me.....
But I think I'm just REAALLLY obsessed at the moment, and it may come to pass....
But what if it doesn't? o_O

At this point I'm not sure which is my favorite series anymore. :S

Come to the Pokemon side... we have cookies a League...

:pokeball:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom