• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I feel so useless right now. I'm never gonna get a job or get married while one of my cousins is getting married soon. Seriously, I'm like the only woman in my area that is not married or working. I'm still living in a ****** double-wide trailer in the most *****est part of the state while dealing with my mom. I'm never gonna change myself. I've come to a realization that I'm the only person that's still living in the past while others like my cousin are moving on. Doesn't help that I never wanted to be married, but now I wish I had a boyfriend just so I can have somebody to talk to whenever I'm depressed. Sadly, my life's never gonna change. I'm still gonna be the person that's still playing video games and being on the computer 24 hours a day. I'm such a worthless person.......

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
7gixk.png

I got my new RAM installed! Just look at this beauty!

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I don't have a reason, but I'm just feeling really good today. Maybe 'cause the blinds aren't working very well... I don't know why I keep them closed. I like letting in sunlight.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Too much snow. It was really nice and warm yesterday, with only a little but of snow in small mounds that had yet to melt.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I only have 3 hours of driving experience, and my dad says I'm already ready to take the test. I think I'd probably disagree, but at least he's not worried about being killed :P

Salem

SICK
There were thing on my mind, but NOT ANYMORE.:)

I was gonna ask Google something, but I forgot what it is, and we starred awkwardly for a while.

The Gen II TPP started off a lot stronger than I expected. I still wouldn't be surprised to see the audience diminish considerably before too long, though.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Just got some school marks back:
Software Design and Development Assignment: 100%
Information Processes and Technology Test: 92%
It's good to see that my hard work is paying off :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom