• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Skunk

Floof
attachment.php

attachment.php

Welp

Skunk

Floof
I finished a power point I had to do for school without any of the materials I needed and it still turned out quite nicely.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
My monitor decided to stop working:(
That means I'm stuck using my 3DS for internet purposes, so I won't be able to use th chat box anymore:kawaii:
If you need to contact me you will either have to send a VM or PM.
I hope I can get the moniter fixed or replaced soon, and I am sorry for any inconvenience this brings for any of you:)

Fig

The Altruist
It's like I've been forgotten. It's almost as if I was erased from time and no one remembers me or the things I did at school. No one remembers that I was first chair flute in band, no one remembers that I was co-captain in guard. No one seems to remember that I was there the longest. It's like a lost page in a book and my story was that lost page.

Oh no! I just read this right and I'm sorry for responding late! I wished that you never had experience that! It just breaks my heart that you have to experience that! I don't want to feel alone as I care about you so much that I never want to see you sad at any moment in life. I hope everything is going swell in your life right now. <3

I keep putting myself down...

Aww Pancake I'm so sorry that you feeling that, especially if it is you doing the one to yourself. I know exactly how you feel because throughout my high school career, I did that to myself countless times. I felt that no one could help, no one cared for me, no wanted me to exist. I don't want you to feel and go through the exact same thing that I went through. I'm always here for you and lend you my shoulder for tears. Hopefully things will go well in the future! Take care Pancake! :hug:

Last edited:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Fig said:
Oh no! I just read this right and I'm sorry for responding late! I wished that you never had experience that! It just breaks my heart that you have to experience that! I don't want to feel alone as I care about you so much that I never want to see you sad at any moment in life. I hope everything is going swell in your life right now.

And this is why I love you and am happy to have you in my life! <3

Fig

The Altruist
My monitor decided to stop working:(
That means I'm stuck using my 3DS for internet purposes, so I won't be able to use th chat box anymore:kawaii:
If you need to contact me you will either have to send a VM or PM.
I hope I can get the moniter fixed or replaced soon, and I am sorry for any inconvenience this brings for any of you:)

Looks like we are in the same predicament! :lol: But in all seriousness, I wish it didn't happen to you. I want to ask you: Do you have a phone, because if so, you can use it to use it to go to the forums. Either way I wish you the best for the future!

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Looks like we are in the same predicament! :lol: But in all seriousness, I wish it didn't happen to you. I want to ask you: Do you have a phone, because if so, you can use it to use it to go to the forums. Either way I wish you the best for the future!

I have a phone (yes, I do mean a cell phone:P), but I'm unable to browse the internet with it. It looks like my predicament is more severe than your's:P

EDIT: There is no predicament anymore:yes:

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
This is kind of a personal message for my dad, but it's a life lesson you all should know:

When teaching your son how to drive, don't do exactly what you say not to do and swerve on icy roads. I don't think that snowbank we drove through was very happy with us. XD

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I hate how I have to sit here and watch the people I love suffer. I can't help at all. And I'm just sitting here being selfish most of the time. I deserve all the pain I got, too bad I over exaggerated for attention while other people have serious problems. I wish I could give away all my happiness. Others need it way more than me.

I really hate myself right now...

Stitch

AKA Patrick
I hate how I have to sit here and watch the people I love suffer. I can't help at all. And I'm just sitting here being selfish most of the time. I deserve all the pain I got, too bad I over exaggerated for attention while other people have serious problems. I wish I could give away all my happiness. Others need it way more than me.

I really hate myself right now...

I know this feeling, I live it everyday of my life. The trick is to remember that we've all lived hard lives, and that we shouldn't judge our lives by how much more or less hard other people's lives are than ours. Judge your life based on your own circumstances and don't fret about other's, especially when you can't do anything to help them.:)

And also remember that the need for attention is almost unanimous across our species, so don't hate yourself for desiring it:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom