• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
A guy gave me $10 for providing him with "excellent customer service", which is a nice change from the constant complaints we tend to get.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I feel like nothing. What is the point of my life? How can anyone like me? Why am I just a burden? Why can't I mean anything? Why can't I be a good friend? Why can't I be good for anything? Why am I here?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Everything is turning to ****. Life sucks right now. I got my paycheck today, and I can't even be happy about it because it. I'm always having to save up for some type of trip or something that my girlfriend wants to go on. I've barely got to spend money on myself at all. Also, I think they missed a few hours of my check, and I now have to go figure that out when I go back to work tomorrow, in the morning. I couldn't even cash the money I had because the bank just decided to close early tonight. Just great!

Didn't get the Wii U from my brother when I asked him to bring it over 3 days ago. He forgot or something. I had two days off in a row and didn't get to spend any of them playing Wii U. I'm not enjoying myself right now. At all.

I wanna quit my job. It's not like I really have money I can spend off of my minimum wage checks anyway. The very little money I have always goes to something that I don't want it to. My girlfriend wants to go on two trips really soon and I would like to as well but I barely have the money... I can't even buy a damn video game or anything! ARRRGH! Also, my manager Steve is ALWAYS on my case and NEVER leaves me alone and other people don't like him either. He's a jerk! I also have a heart condition and I push carts a lot and I shouldn't do it. My cardiologist said to never work in the labor force. I only took this crappy job because my friend's sister works here... I can't get a new job because the education office messed up getting me my GED so it's highly unlikely that I would be able to get a job at the moment. I probably gotta retake all of my tests over to get my GED... Just great - something else to worry about!

I can't even enjoy life. Seriously.

I don't have a job yet so I can't see how your feeling about that, but I know from what my sister said about her job that sometimes its just unpleasant. All I can say is, there is no reward in life without some struggle, and by the sound of your struggling now, you will be most grateful when your reward comes. =) However the key thing (that we all struggle with!) is patience, because you can't see when the good will come, but you have to keep that hope that it will, otherwise you'll never make it. And maybe you should listen to your cardiologist and stop working there, look for a new job. Tell your girlfriend that you simply don't have a money making tree, and she'll understand if she really cares about not stressing you out. ;) I know you can pull through, Ghosty, your a strong fellow.

I've had a horrible lack of ability to focus lately

...I don't know. Maybe it's not enough sleep, maybe it's because I just don't care anymore, hopefully it isn't anything too severe.:(

Self discipline is hard, and sometimes you have it, but sometimes you lose it. Don't give up, though, just keep practicing self discipline all the time and it'll be worth it in the end. =)

A moment doesn't go by when I don't think of my mother.

I'm tired of scraping for money. I'm tired of being hungry all the time. I'm tired of putting on smiles for people. And I'm tired of living my life. I want out.

I sometimes think this too, Sadia, but there's one thing that always comes to my mind that I heard once, said by a priest, "Isn't it just wonderful, how our weariness refreshes others?" And I remind myself that if my weariness refreshes another, then the smile I put on my face can be real, because I am truly happy to make others happy, and I'm not just faking it for their sake. ^_^ I know you can pull through, Sadia, your strong and brave, so keep your chin up, despite everything, and I'm praying for you. =)

I kind of wish I was never born
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
I'm kind of glad that you were.
I feel like nothing. What is the point of my life? How can anyone like me? Why am I just a burden? Why can't I mean anything? Why can't I be a good friend? Why can't I be good for anything? Why am I here?

What you need is something to occupy your time. Think of all the free time you have during the day, and you should just find ways to fill it up. Don't let there be a single free moment, because that's when all those crazy thoughts enter your head. Your strong and I know you can pull through anything, Pan, just ignore all that insanity because its just trying to pull you into a pit of despair, and is there any reason you should be there? No, of course not! So fight it, and the simplest way to do that, is to ignore it. =) I know you can do it, and I'm praying for you!

:hug: @Atty because she asked.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I wonder if pride and arrogance can't be helped... I wonder if the people that are arrogant are arrogant because they've been... forced to be. People say "YOU'RE GREAT!" then do you subconsciously walk around with the aura of pride? Without even realizing it? Yeah, there are some people who are naturally more cocky than others, but I've seen really humble people turn arrogant just because they were really good at something and everybody wouldn't shut up about it. Kinda scares me... if I ever became popular or famous in any way, would I fall? Would I do what Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus did? And I mean that seriously not jokingly. Fame ruined them. And... would that happen to me?

/me shudders... It's a scary thought

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Track starts in 2 days!!! I'm so excited! It's gonna be a great year, and hopefully the weather won't be absolutely freaking ********

Fig

The Altruist
Now that Twitch beat Pokemon, I hope the insufferable memes that stream created vanish forever.

I'm sorry to say this (actually I'm not since I can't wait) but Twitch has confirmed that we will be playing Gen II in roughly 20 hours. Don't believe me, here's the link with the timer counting down for our new adventure! I can't wait to see what's in store for us as we journey across Johto and return to Kanto! :pikalove: Twitch Plays Pokemon II

Fig

The Altruist
It has been an amazing ride to view the live stream of Twitch Plays Pokemon. This experience has really made me appreciate the franchise for what it is. I have never been this dedicated and emotional attached to such a great community. We all did it as a community and I am bless to have participated since the very beginning. I knew it was going to be a huge thing but never thought it would explode in such a short amount of time. 33 millions views? Bird Jesus!!!!!!! As the stream was going on, I was sadden that it had to eventually end but then Twitch decided to make the announcement that we will experience and play Gen II after Gen I was finished. All I had to say them was this:
9SQK26t.gif

Idk, I have work today and I seriously don't feel like going. But I need those hours for a decent paycheck. I don't need to get evicted again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom