• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Finally got done with my test on the 5th try, and got a 143/150 questions right that I had.

I'm so done for the night, but I must play Animal Crossing ;0;

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm sick of this. I'm a bother. I'm a waste of existence. Maybe I'm supposed to feel this way. Maybe I really do deserve this. I'm inferior to everyone. I'm a living disappointment to everyone. I'm a living embarrassment. What's the point in trying? Nothing. I'm worthless. A trash is worth more than me. I don't even care about my happiness anymore. I lost it. My self esteem doesn't exist. My motivation died.

There's no point anymore.

Harass me all you want. I'm not even gonna bother. If they're fine by harassing me or treating me badly then okay. Do it. Even though it hurts, I won't stop. If you're happy like that then I won't bother. I will rot away in this stupid dump. I'm not worth it. There really is no point. I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm an idiot, I'm foolish.. I really don't know how to be better. Maybe I can't. Maybe I shouldn't be better. I also envy then people who overcame their obstacles and became a better person...

I really can't take it anymore... I'm talentless, I'm horrible an I'm a failure. I messed up a lot until my perspective in myself changed. I really am foolish and I really am an idiot.

There's no point of my existence anymore... right? I'm useless to everything..

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ugh. I hate when there are things you want to tell someone but to keep them from further stress you just hold in it. It hurts so much not saying anything

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I'm a bit tired, and my emotional shield is lowered, so I might as well vent as much negativity as possible while not going into too much detail...

My girlfriend... I feel like I haven't done enough for her as of late. She lives on the other side of town, but it's cold and I can't drive, so I rarely see her, and I miss her a lot... I feel so bad that sometimes I can't bring myself to even text her... But who is it hurting more?

I'm also a bit depressed as to how bleak my future looks... I'll be going places... Not college, but places, aye.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm sick of this. I'm a bother. I'm a waste of existence. Maybe I'm supposed to feel this way. Maybe I really do deserve this. I'm inferior to everyone. I'm a living disappointment to everyone. I'm a living embarrassment. What's the point in trying? Nothing. I'm worthless. A trash is worth more than me. I don't even care about my happiness anymore. I lost it. My self esteem doesn't exist. My motivation died.

There's no point anymore.

Harass me all you want. I'm not even gonna bother. If they're fine by harassing me or treating me badly then okay. Do it. Even though it hurts, I won't stop. If you're happy like that then I won't bother. I will rot away in this stupid dump. I'm not worth it. There really is no point. I'm fat, I'm ugly, I'm stupid, I'm an idiot, I'm foolish.. I really don't know how to be better. Maybe I can't. Maybe I shouldn't be better. I also envy then people who overcame their obstacles and became a better person...

I really can't take it anymore... I'm talentless, I'm horrible an I'm a failure. I messed up a lot until my perspective in myself changed. I really am foolish and I really am an idiot.

There's no point of my existence anymore... right? I'm useless to everything..

Violet, I am so sorry that you have feeling like for such a long time, even worse that you are experiencing this at such a young age. All those things you said about yourself, that's not true. You are a person with many talents and everyone cares about you. I know all I can do is pray for your well being but do note that I've been praying for you ever since I noticed your predicaments. Please know that all of us really care about you and we only care about your happiness. I hope you will read this message Vio because I have never lost my faith in you and I will never give up on you! (>^~^)> :shinesprite:

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I just beat Ornstein and Smough after a three day battle with them!

[/nolifegamerlol]

I'm happy for my lady friend Sarah (Zarah^) because she is finally getting some vacation time. Hopefully she will finally spend some time with me ; w;

Fig

The Altruist
Finally got done with my test on the 5th try, and got a 143/150 questions right that I had.

I'm so done for the night, but I must play Animal Crossing ;0;

Hey congrats! I was actually praying that you would do amazing on your test! Nice to see that the Lord was there to give you confidence!

As for me, well I guess simply smiling for all my friends is a start. ^^

Beeker

Wild Card
Awww yeah, just finished the Nintendo Gallery for the first time! That smell of completion is delicious. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom