• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I always hug my plushies and now I got a Doctor to huggle too but he is not that soft as a plushie ^^

It is already evening and I have to get up in time tomorrow and that means it is Wednesday again so time flies D:

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Class from 3 PM to possibly 5:45... although it counts as 2 classes with a 15 minute break in between they're part of the same class, so it might run shorter today. That would be nice.

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Just left the Apple Store and they took my computer for repair. This is the second problem I've had to get it fixed for now. I've had the computer for 13 months, it is covered under warranty though as they will cover up to two years here due to Australian Consumer Law. It should be ready tomorrow night to pick up so my first day back at school will be without a computer.

Skunk

Floof
When my exams will be since it school was closed today and what will happen to the people who have exams tomorrow if school is still closed.

Skunk

Floof
It's really cold outside. About, stand outside for five minutes and you could become ill cold outside. No exaggeration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom