• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My MacBook just decided to stop turning on today. I gently shut the screen (as usual) to go get a drink from the shops and when I returned ten minutes later and opened it the screen was black and won't work even with the charger plugged in. So I rang Apple Customer Support and they couldn't fix it so they made me an appointment at the Genius Bar in the nearest Apple Store tomorrow, the day before I start school (which is why I desperately need the computer). They'd better fix it quickly as I have some work on that I'm gonna need :/ Also I use it in every class instead of a book so yeah...

Fig

The Altruist
I wish I was happy for once. I'm even more depressed right now because a good friend of mine on Tumblr is depressed. Why must life suck for everybody?

You must be a very caring person if you are concerned for that friend. Heck you are concerned for everyone, something I too suffer from! :lol: All I can say that as long as you stick with them, it will help them in the long run as at least they would know that you thought of them when they needed it the most. You truly have a huge heart! I know it isn't much Bell, but I just want to say that I'll be praying for you and your friend because I really do hate it when they are doing so well in life and then something random occurs to deprive them of that happiness. I hope things will be easier for you two in the upcoming days because you two deserve only the best in life! Never lose hope and always keep living out for those that you love with all your heart Bell! c:

Fig

The Altruist
I really do hope that I can find my USB that I lost yesterday! Hopefully the person who found it was kind enough to report to the PD at my university. I need that USB *^*, you don't know how much I need it! D:

Beeker

Wild Card
Screaming because while I was hatching for dex entries I somehow happened to get a shiny Numel!
I'mnevergonnagetthisluckyagainididntevenmeanto;;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom