• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Simply being myself has never felt any greater! I was able to clean the house, take a shower at my earliest time ever (5:30 AM Central), and mostly importantly slept that awesome minute that I needed! ;) Ah, who am I'm kidding I feel awesome with 34 hours of constant energy! Also listening to The Planets by Gustav Holst is just an awesome to stay active! :>

[video=youtube;AHVsszW7Nds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHVsszW7Nds[/video]

Just received Phantom Hourglass in the mail, and I'm debating whether to start playing that, or wait until I'm finished my current playthrough of ALBW. I'm leaning toward waiting, but... decisions.

I got another acceptance letter to a college I applied to, and fear for my future is creeping in D: Excited, but scared haha

Got another snow day so I went out to eat with my dad and brother. It was a really nice day to bond more with my family.

Fig

The Altruist
With 39 hours of sleep already, I'm not sure what I should I do to keep me entertained. I'll most likely continue breeding my teams! I don't need sleep, as long as I have my games and internet, I'll be fine! :rolleyes:

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I waited last minute to do my Science Project (I can only function properly under stress) and it is done an I have the data recorded. The problem is that is the board is due tomorr, er, today and I don't have enough time, nor the resources, to type and print all the necessary components. I am strongly considering turning it done day late, but as a 55% major grade, I have no clue if my science teacher will reprimand me or allow such an action. #Procrastination #GettingWhatYouDeserve

Night Owl

~Momentai
What an idiot I am for trying to wash a ton of sheets at once proving to be more than the washer and dryer can handle.
The load knocked the dryer door open several times before I wised up and taking everything out to dry a few pieces at a time. lol

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
I waited last minute to do my Science Project (I can only function properly under stress) and it is done an I have the data recorded. The problem is that is the board is due tomorr, er, today and I don't have enough time, nor the resources, to type and print all the necessary components. I am strongly considering turning it done day late, but as a 55% major grade, I have no clue if my science teacher will reprimand me or allow such an action. #Procrastination #GettingWhatYouDeserve

Effective procrastination is not waiting until the last minute, it is waiting until the last moment where a concerted effort will produce a quality result. Only a scrub gets burned and keeps waiting until the night before. Don't be a scrub.

Fig

The Altruist
I plan to stay up until Monday. With already at almost 42 hours awake, I am simply breeding all my teams this week! Although if people can help, then that will really ease the pain in my life. But until that day comes, well I guess I'll just have to survive it all somehow. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom