• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Welcome to my life.

Are you freaking serious? That's also how you live your life? D: I don't know how long that you have been constantly feeling like this, but I barely started approximately four to five years ago a freshman in high school. Everyday, there was always a decision for me to choose and you'd be surprised how long it took me to make those choices. :sweat: Anyways, I just want to say that I hope everything is going ok on your neck of the woods and always remember to Follow Your Star and Speak With Your Heart! :3

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Turns out my ex-friend wants to disappear because of how I treated her, even though she was the one who stopped talking to me all sudden... now I don't really know what to do..

Salem

SICK
Are you freaking serious? That's also how you live your life? D: I don't know how long that you have been constantly feeling like this, but I barely started approximately four to five years ago a freshman in high school. Everyday, there was always a decision for me to choose and you'd be surprised how long it took me to make those choices. :sweat: Anyways, I just want to say that I hope everything is going ok on your neck of the woods and always remember to Follow Your Star and Speak With Your Heart! :3
I was like that since around my middle school days, but when I do decide on something to do, I usually enjoy it so much that I can't leave it, like when a show I watched full ends I don't know what to do.... I need a schedule...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I shall keep an inner peace and joy, even amidst my sufferings, so that my mind shall not be clouded by Satan's silly temptations to fall into dispair. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
Turns out my ex-friend wants to disappear because of how I treated her, even though she was the one who stopped talking to me all sudden... now I don't really know what to do..

Violet, I want you to continue pushing on and seeking out your dear friend and never lose hope on her. Please don't lose hope on her! That said, all I can in the moment is pray for the two you to get better. It may take some time Violet, but I promise you, it will get better in the end. Never lose hope, trust your instincts. :3

Me on the other hand, my brother received a huge scolding from our mother simply because he didn't practice throughout the winter break, even though I am a witness of him practicing. And because my mom didn't see or hear him practice (because she was out most of the time), she is not allowing him to go to the Area competition on this Saturday, which also happens to be his 16th birthday! D: My brother doesn't need to practice everyday because he is one of the greatest trumpet players that I have ever heard and I'm not saying that because he is family, I truthfully mean that. My brother just needs to look at the page once and he can start playing the sheet music with great ease and grace. I really hope my mother can change her mind as this year could be the year he makes it to State, the highest level in music! Anyone who makes it is part of the 2% of Texas's population that are considered to be master musicians, That's huge achievement and I really hope my brother can go this Saturday.

Fig

The Altruist
That awesome moment when you realize that in 257 days on September 23, 2014, Nintendo will be celebrating it's 125th anniversary! *begins fangirling* :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party::party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Last edited:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Bought a new kettle and get on this... When you turn it on, it lights up blue. But as it heats up, the light turns more and more purple until, when the water is boiled and bubbling away, it turns bright red. I've never once given it any thought, but I can say with total certainty that this is what I've always wanted from a kettle.

The future is now.

Fig

The Altruist
My friend just sent me a clip of his a game that he is wanting to create for a long time. Though it is just a small clip, I have to say that it looks amazing! I am not entirely sure what game he wants to create, but I am giving him all my support until he finishes his project! It's been years since we last spoke because we never got the chance to meet each other since we had different of high school at the time, but now he is excelling at his academic career in university! And he's asking for MY help? :O Now I can't wait to start helping finish his amazing creation! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom