• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
I'm just wishing for everyone who is currently sleeping to have the best dreams in their lives. You guys are simply amazing and wonderful that you guys should at least deserve your 6-8 hours of sleep! Hope you guys have a safe night and sweet dreams. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm just wishing for everyone who is currently sleeping to have the best dreams in their lives. You guys are simply amazing and wonderful that you guys should at least deserve your 6-8 hours of sleep! Hope you guys have a safe night and sweet dreams. :)
But you should sleep and rest too, Fig, even if a little.

And I'm hoping I get the job I want; gonna go apply for it in a few minutes.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Aww. You guys! :kawaii: You don't have to worry about me! I'm fine even with 73 hours of no-sleep! :D

I recall the time I went five days without sleeping; it was awful, I'll have you know. It was not that I did not want to go to sleep, I couldn't no matter how much I tried. I was worried. But then I started exercising, tired my body by running and I was able to. Since then I've been able to sleep great. :)

Fig

The Altruist
Just getting prepared for my classes that start on the 22nd. I already have my backpack ready, my supplies intact, and my entertainment secured. All I need to be set is simply memorizing my class schedule, which in reality should only take a week or two. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom