• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
My dad and I went to the mall to shop for Christmas presents for my mom. Yeah... 'Mostly bought myself my own presents (Castle calendar and puzzle <3). Haha, I'm greedy, but I did get her a TBBT calendar and something else that I forgot. Not to mention I got my friends late Christmas presents.

squeee snergle lergle oo kill'em

So Peyton Manning, a huge inspiration of mine for many, many years, set the all-time Nation Football League record for touchdown passes today in the win against the Houston Texans. I'm so glad that he re-claimed the record he set after it was broken by Tom Brady in 2007. It brings his grand total for this year up to 51, which is an absolutely phenomenal amount to achieve. I'm really happy to see the Broncos get one step closer to the #1 seed in the playoffs, but I'm even happier just to see him succeed as a person and an athlete.

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
Drinking a nice warm cup of green tea and walking outside, about time I felt like a vampire in my dark cold room and I prayed that I didn't sparkle like one either.

Plus Ver-go-a-go-go sig makes me so happy since it has Game Grumps in it.

Fig

The Altruist
Power's STILL out and it's getting cold. Hope it warms up soon.

I really hope the power returns for you Imouto-chan. I don't want you to freeze at the comforts of your home. *gives his lil sis the biggest and warmest hug possilbe*

why don't I have a bf =(

makes me sad all the time

Well I may not know your current conditions, but I have total faith in you that you'll find the one who will love you back. At the same time I don't want you to feel the possible pain that I had went through. But I do want to give you the best of luck in your upcoming future! I know you'll find that special someone that will fill up the other half of your life. :3

Kybyrian

Fig said:
Well I may not know your current conditions, but I have total faith in you that you'll find the one who will love you back. At the same time I don't want you to feel the possible pain that I had went through. But I do want to give you the best of luck in your upcoming future! I know you'll find that special someone that will fill up the other half of your life. :3

omg that was really sweet :> Thank you Fig! [noparse]:D[/noparse]

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Well, the best friend of my one friend is likely gonna have a bad Christmas because her family kind of turned their back on her, and it just really bugs me like why say something is gonna happen a certain way and then just turn around later to go back on your word??? Not cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom