• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Fig

The Altruist
Ok, where do I begin? I want to make this short and to the point but I tend to never do that. *sigh* It seems everyone is doing a better job in X and Y. I do my very best to EV Train, IV Breed, perfect item usage, moveset, everything to guarantee my victory and to this day I still don't have a single win in the competitive. Hell I am already getting bullied by people who beat me and tell me that I should have never bought XY. Do you know how much pain it gives to hear people tell me off about the thing I am most passionate about. It's so ironic that the thing I love the most is the thing that gives me the most stress and main cause of my depression. Seriously, how I survived it all is beyond my belief. Everyday, I keep telling myself to just drown myself (because I always thought that it would be the form of death with the least amount of pain) and simply make everyone who hates me happy. At the same time, I have never been so scared to even think about those thoughts. Since the summer, I cried myself to sleep every night looking to find a way to get rid of the pain. I don't want to die, I just want the pain to go away, whatever the method. All I can say is that I'm blessed to still be alive to at least stay in the forums.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ok, where do I begin? I want to make this short and to the point but I tend to never do that. *sigh* It seems everyone is doing a better job in X and Y. I do my very best to EV Train, IV Breed, perfect item usage, moveset, everything to guarantee my victory and to this day I still don't have a single win in the competitive. Hell I am already getting bullied by people who beat me and tell me that I should have never bought XY.

It's just a game, kid--it's there for recreation and enjoyment. Do everything that you can to improve not only your levels, but also your strategies and skills against the various opponents. Look up tips online that will assist your accomplishments. To my understanding, Pokemon X/Y is rather different from previous installments, so you just have to get into the rhythm of things.

Also, those people who "bully" you obviously don't know you. Pay them no heed.

Do you know how much pain it gives to hear people tell me off about the thing I am most passionate about. It's so ironic that the thing I love the most is the thing that gives me the most stress and main cause of my depression. Seriously, how I survived it all is beyond my belief. Everyday, I keep telling myself to just drown myself (because I always thought that it would be the form of death with the least amount of pain) and simply make everyone who hates me happy. At the same time, I have never been so scared to even think about those thoughts. Since the summer, I cried myself to sleep every night looking to find a way to get rid of the pain. I don't want to die, I just want the pain to go away, whatever the method. All I can say is that I'm blessed to still be alive to at least stay in the forums.

Maybe this song will hearten you up some. Life isn't easy, but it does get better along the way, no matter how degraded the soul may feel. Never underestimate the kindness of humans; there's always someone willing to stick up for you.

[video=youtube;ThYnyjoTAQs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThYnyjoTAQs[/video]

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
You all wanna know? Okay. Where do I start.

I lost my best friend. She doesn't trust me anymore, she'll avoid me, she'll call me names, she'll give me bad looks and most of all, she won't accept my apology. I give up. If she doesn't want to be with me, okay. I give up. I allow her to hate me. She says she's fine with it hating me, so I don't care. Even though it really hurts a lot. But she looks fine and happy without me. Happier. Painless. She said that I hurt her the most in her life. Maybe it's true. Maybe I treated her as a victim. Maybe to her, I'm a bully who hurts her feelings.

Second. The girl whom I dearly trust and depend the most is planning and trying to end herself. Which I really don't want that to happen. She thinks that it's her fault for everything. She hates herself. She despises herself. And she won't accept what I want to say to her. She really wants to end herself. She wants to overdose, and fall into sleep, and never wake up and see the life that she has. She doesn't trust her soul anymore. She's in pain. I want to stop her pain, but she's not accepting it. All I can do is just try and try until she's convinced. I don't want her to disappear. This girl remind me a lot about my best friend, so that's the main reason why I don't want her to be gone. She's tired of her life.

Third. I don't know how to live up expectations of adults. It's hard.

Fourth. I constantly feel nothing. Everyone in school reminds me of pain. The pain of regrets. The pain that I dumped on my old best friend.

I just want everything to be normal. But it's too late. It really is too late. I'm not gonna see them anymore, since all of year 6 students will be separated in secondary schools.

Sigh.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
You all wanna know? Okay. Where do I start.

I lost my best friend. She doesn't trust me anymore, she'll avoid me, she'll call me names, she'll give me bad looks and most of all, she won't accept my apology. I give up. If she doesn't want to be with me, okay. I give up. I allow her to hate me. She says she's fine with it hating me, so I don't care. Even though it really hurts a lot. But she looks fine and happy without me. Happier. Painless. She said that I hurt her the most in her life. Maybe it's true. Maybe I treated her as a victim. Maybe to her, I'm a bully who hurts her feelings.

Second. The girl whom I dearly trust and depend the most is planning and trying to end herself. Which I really don't want that to happen. She thinks that it's her fault for everything. She hates herself. She despises herself. And she won't accept what I want to say to her. She really wants to end herself. She wants to overdose, and fall into sleep, and never wake up and see the life that she has. She doesn't trust her soul anymore. She's in pain. I want to stop her pain, but she's not accepting it. All I can do is just try and try until she's convinced. I don't want her to disappear. This girl remind me a lot about my best friend, so that's the main reason why I don't want her to be gone. She's tired of her life.

Third. I don't know how to live up expectations of adults. It's hard.

Fourth. I constantly feel nothing. Everyone in school reminds me of pain. The pain of regrets. The pain that I dumped on my old best friend.

I just want everything to be normal. But it's too late. It really is too late. I'm not gonna see them anymore, since all of year 6 students will be separated in secondary schools.

Sigh.

You are one of the most amazing people I have ever come into any form of contact with, Vio. You're so strong, you have a desire to help people, and a desire to want to be friends with those who are hurting. I admire that. And because you are so strong you've got to keep going, through the bad, all the way through, don't you ever ever give up. You are the one who will make it through to see the good. Keep persevering in helping your friend not to end her life, if its the best you can do right now its the best you can do, you can't do what you can't do, you can only do what you can do. Stay a trooper, Vio, because somewhere this dark tunnel will end and there will be the light. The bad must come before the good, in order to appreciate the good. If you are suffering before the good, it means you are headed to the right place at the end of the suffering. Hang in there because I know you can do it! ^^

**** like. Seriously just **** it. The only reason I haven't jumped from the student union is because I refuse to let anyone else be hurt because of me.

You're a strong guy, you've taken a bit of a beating in life, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Push through these hard times because at the end of them you will be stronger and more able to handle the harder times to come. There are still people on the side-lines of life cheering for you because they want you to be happy, don't give up now, make it to the finish line and show the world that you made it, that its oppression didn't take you down in the race, that you could take whatever they threw at you. I'm rooting for you Term, don't give up now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom